Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
New to the guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ranchlamb

Interesting Seeker

18,325 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:08 pm
Hey all, I'm new to the guild. I am probably one of the thousands that found out via the event flag. xd
I have many interests, I like to read Manga and watch Anime. Currently I have been watching the new Sailor Moon Crystal.
I work for a Non-profit organization, attend two college classes, and raise three kiddos.
I like to change my avatar's outfit often.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:58 am
Welcome to the guild ^^  

Auntie sindy

Cute Pup

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Maholix

Newbie Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:09 am
ranchlamb

I have many interests, I like to read Manga and watch Anime. Currently I have been watching the new Sailor Moon Crystal.

Hi. I'm new here too.. I think. lol, I applied to the guild just now and the notice from gaia said I'd get a PM. But I don't see it.. however it let me on the forums after I applied for here, so..

Anyways, not the point. I'll create my own intro thread once I know for sure. I just saw that your post was really new so I got curious. I like your description! It's short, but very informative. I didn't even know they had a new sailor moon! Now I wanna find out about it. lol

Also I think it's really neat you work for a non-profit. What is the non-profit for?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:32 am
Maholix
ranchlamb

Anyways, not the point. I'll create my own intro thread once I know for sure. I just saw that your post was really new so I got curious. I like your description! It's short, but very informative. I didn't even know they had a new sailor moon! Now I wanna find out about it. lol

Also I think it's really neat you work for a non-profit. What is the non-profit for?

Sailor Moon Crystal can be found on Hulu.com
The non-profit I work for does Farm and Food education. They have Garden carts at the local school, helped the H.S. get a salad bar. They help low income families grow gardens. Teach people how to become farmers and journey men.  

ranchlamb

Interesting Seeker

18,325 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Maholix

Newbie Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:03 am
ranchlamb
Maholix
ranchlamb

Sailor Moon Crystal can be found on Hulu.com
The non-profit I work for does Farm and Food education. They have Garden carts at the local school, helped the H.S. get a salad bar. They help low income families grow gardens. Teach people how to become farmers and journey men.

I like that! Rather than just provide kids with something like a free lunch program, your organization gives people the ability to make their own food. That's something really productive. It not only actively helps them, but the economy as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:56 pm
Nice to meet you [:  

easter bunniii

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas