Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello! I'm New!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Layla Lovestar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:46 pm
Hi. smile I'm Layla. I'm 15. One of my good friends suggested this site to me. She told me I would probably enjoy it a lot. I'm here to make new friends and hang out.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:31 pm
Layla Lovestar
Hi. smile I'm Layla. I'm 15. One of my good friends suggested this site to me. She told me I would probably enjoy it a lot. I'm here to make new friends and hang out.

Awesome what are you into? Video games? Tv shows? hobbies? XD  

Dead Villain

Dangerous Raider

3,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Layla Lovestar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:02 pm
Diamond Skyelight
Hello!

I used to be a huge WoW player, but my computer can't handle it anymore. Sadly, I've been limited to app games. I actually started playing Candy Crush Saga today. gonk Though, I mostly play Battle Camp.

I'm obsessed with Hulu and Netflix. I watch a lot of Hell's Kitchen, Masterchef, and Finding Carter. There are several shows I watch, but those are the main ones. I like to binge watch comedy shows and dramas.

Other than that, I like to go for long walks. I live in a pretty small town, so I walk everywhere. I listen to music while I do it, and that's a lot of fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:02 am
Layla Lovestar
Diamond Skyelight
Hello!

I used to be a huge WoW player, but my computer can't handle it anymore. Sadly, I've been limited to app games. I actually started playing Candy Crush Saga today. gonk Though, I mostly play Battle Camp.

I'm obsessed with Hulu and Netflix. I watch a lot of Hell's Kitchen, Masterchef, and Finding Carter. There are several shows I watch, but those are the main ones. I like to binge watch comedy shows and dramas.

Other than that, I like to go for long walks. I live in a pretty small town, so I walk everywhere. I listen to music while I do it, and that's a lot of fun.

Battle camp is fun! Though right now I'm more into pokemon right now, I JUST got pokemon Y.

Chef Gorden is hilarous, I freaking love his insults. Wish I was as creative.

I walk but it's not a hobby XD I walk cause I have to for work and school. I like walking around with friends though, my buddies are the funniest guys you'll ever meet. (there's one or 2 girls but they are honorary "guys") I mean, I think every time I hang out with them all we do is walk around the mall or wherever we meet up...  

Dead Villain

Dangerous Raider

3,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Layla Lovestar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:47 pm
Diamond Skyelight
I've never played Pokemon before, but I want to. Battle Camp is a lot of fun, but I keep getting weird messages since I'm a girl. Being a girl in games is...odd, but hilarious.

Gordon is the greatest. There was one show where he just called a woman a biscuit. Just, "YOU'RE A *BEEPING* BISCUIT!" I love his insults. Some of them make no sense what so ever. It's also absolutely hilarious when he gets so angry he can barely talk.

I walk, because it's my alone time. I like to listen to music and daydream. I used to walk around the mall with my friends, and that was awesome. Then, we moved across country, and there's not even a mall here. sweatdrop So, I just walk all over town.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:16 pm
Hi! Nice to meet you!  

easter bunniii

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas