Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello. >.<

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElyonaxRose13

Destitute Spirit

9,975 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:01 pm
Hello, Nice to meet everyone.

So to make things easier for everyone to remember. sweatdrop I go by Elyona which is my online name here. biggrin

So what can I say?

I'm not exactly new to Gaia completely but it had been a pretty long time since I was online at Gaia. Probably since 2008. But I started up again around June 2014. So I've been trying to learn the ropes of everything.

Aside from that, I am a 19 year old girl, 2nd year college student, and living in California. I love to read and write and sometimes draw but I would say that my writing is better than my drawing. (For some reason I can't draw eyes so well on my characters in my art style though I'm pretty good at drawing an image with a reference of some sort.)

Well, since I'm not sure what else I should talk about, feel free to ask me questions. Depending on what it is, I may or may not give you an answer. But it would be great to get to know whoever you are! So don't be shy! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:28 pm
hey welcome to the guild i love new people,Nice to see you on gaia again. My real name is staci and im 25 and i love music, This is my second account and i been here since 2005 so Its good to meet new people and creative ones to but ill admit I do love your hair its pretty and im trying to make my own creation  

Element_princess03

kazeaka

Generous Swapper

12,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:23 pm
Welcome to the guild, and Welcome back to gaia. I joined in 2004 but took a hiatus form jan 2013- july 2014. I'm also trying to learn the ropes.. Specially with the ridiculous market! Hope we can be friends!  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games