Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:: Sonic Forever ::.

Back to Guilds

A Sonic The Hedgehog Guild //RP and Hang out! 

Tags: SonicTheHedgehog, ShadowTheHedgehog, RougeTheBat, TailsTheFox, KnucklesTheEchidna 

Reply Sonic Forever
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:42 pm
xShadow The Hedgehog

3Amaranth13

Sazie Chan

Sophie The Hedgehog

MephiIes the Dark

King of Moebius

RechthaberischOtaku

Kiro sat there on the couch staring at his laptop. Barely tapping the keyboard with on finger as his other hand was resting his chin to the side. "Ugh...math. Always the most unforgiving subject", he sighed looking back at his homework from highschool. Suddenly the high-tech looking gear on his wrist started vibrating violently like some sort of urgent call. It made him flinch, almost making him accidentally sliding the laptop off his lap as he barely caught it. He quickly stands up, closes the laptop and sets it on the table next to him. His once laid back expression suddenly became very stern as if he was expecting trouble. "Oh geez...", he sighed in annoyance.

Walking to the back of the room silently away from the others at a quick pace, the young hedgehog unclips an ear piece attached to the vibrating gear pad on his wrist and places it in one ear. He presses a button and pulls out the microphone attached to the earpiece to his mouth. After pressing a few more buttons, the voice changer on the small hologram desktop appeared hovering over the Gear Pad and sets it to anonymous. "Password?", he asks through the microphone as his voice could faintly sound like it's been changed to a slight high-pitched electronic voice. After a moment, a faint voice answered through his earpiece. Kiro nods in response and sternly answers back,"State your business.". After a brief moment, Kiro's focus went completely towards the situation at hand. "Oh yes sir, I know of you. I've heard about your situation on the news. Is this why your calling?", Kiro asked. His client sounded like he was trying to hold his composure in low whispers, which wasnt a good sign. "Alright sir, I'm going to have to ask you to calm down. I assure you this is a secured line. Is anyone following, he stated then followed into a question. The client answered to him, 'no'. "Okay good. Now I have a few more questions. From what I've noticed, the news hasnt been giving much information considering the escalation for your issues with the riots. I need you to try to give me your answers as brief and detailed as possible", Kiro demanded with a slight hint of concern in his stern tone to show his client that he was interested in giving him his service. The conversation started up as he quickly takes out a pen and note out to begin writing everything down very quickly,"How is your law enforcement handling the situation?........hmm..okay? And the staff in your office, any suspicious activity?.......hmm mm...uh huh...okay. How long has this been going on? And have you contacted the G.U.N. about this?.....I see. Alright, Stay where you are. I'll be right there...", Kiro said as there was a suddenly frantic yelping on the phone right when he was about to hang up and rush out. "What? Excuse me?.....Why couldnt you contact them exactly?", the young hedgehog asked as the voice in the earpiece sounded hysterical. He slowly walked back to the center of the room silently. When his eyes suddenly went wide for a moment with his body rushing towards his laptop on the table.

He begins typing nearly at a frantic rate as his finger looked as though they werent even touching the keyboard. "What are their names?", he quickly asked his client. "And how old are they?",he asked another question as he pulls out a USB port cable attached to his Gear Pad and wires it to his laptop. The screen sudden started scrolling on its own as he typed in as much information as possible when a picture of two child appeared with his client's. The sight made his calm stern composure wince at the sight for a moment. He sends the picture to the printer and quickly turns off the laptop. He firm holds on to the earpiece with his finger walking to the printer. "Okay here's what I need you to do. Shut off all the lights. Stay in your office and stay quiet. Lock your doors and windows. Dont talk to anybody. Don't answer the door for anybody. Dont call anybody. In other words, make sure no one knows you exist. Got it?", he demanded as he took the printed picture of the two children from the printer. "Now listen very carefully. I need to listen out for two taps and three knocks, understand? Two tap and three knocks. When you do, say the password one more time and dont forget it.", said the young hedgehog with a slight concerned glare in his eye. After a brief moment of the client replying, Kiro answers back to him, "Alright, stay there. I'll be right over.", he quickly shuts off his earpiece.

(Opening for a possible mini rp, which might just be a stand alone rp. anyone welcome to join)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:15 pm
Change over time sucks...

Chaos ControIIer
Crew

Powerful Shade

6,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Pantera King
Vice Captain

Ruthless Partner

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:05 pm
Sophie The Hedgehog
xShadow The Hedgehog
3Amaranth13
R0uge the Bat
Sazie Chan
RechthaberischOtaku
iHazama
Silver the Hedgehog02

Soon we'll bring the guild back to life... For now, everyone's just got a lot on their plate... Yes, in time, things are changing... slowly...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:47 am
I'm sorry I haven't bothered to post for Mizuki at all. I've been losing the drive for her again for some reason, and trying to find a good college and apply for them is taking a lot more time and energy than I had hoped. I've also my sister's wedding on Halloween, so I've to get things ready for that while I'm helping her and her soon to be husband move out of the house and tidy up downstairs.

...There's a lot of stuff going on -.- Let's just put it at that.

Chou Tai-Kun

Dancing Knight

11,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

iHazama

Timid Poster

8,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:06 pm
"Yes, the circumstances are quite 'vague' right now. There are Important matters that I must attend to, still it has been quite the long time I've been in here hasn't it? When the time comes, I will strike. And our world, my world, will be re-born within the clutches of eternity and time paradoxes. Kekekekekekekeke"
Silver misses you all. I hope to be back soon.
User Image

Sophie The Hedgehog
xShadow The Hedgehog
3Amaranth13
R0uge the Bat
Sazie Chan
RechthaberischOtaku
iHazama
Silver the Hedgehog02

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:49 pm
This is defiantly taking me longer then I'd like it to. Damn the slow progress of my drawings. sweatdrop I should of just finish Zakai in his family picture I'm drawing. xp I'll finish Zakai's epic picture later. Might be a good rp picture for after though.

Also o.o what's with the big wait? Did I mess up on my post earlier? I feel like I should of word it better. I might even need to include some mad scientist for Eoduun/Lite. I don't feel right with having him just included there without anyone watching him. He maybe in deep hibernation from being frozen in the pod, but they do tests on him still. So I feel like I'm missing something like that. Mostly I can just make up a few scientist but, I'm not sure if I can just make up background people without a profile about that detail.

Anyway, I think that would be too much for me actually. I'm not good enough to understand science so. That would go badly probably. x_x  

Sazie Chan

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Chaos ControIIer
Crew

Powerful Shade

6,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:52 pm
So here's the deal,
I am going to attempt to revive the productivity in this guild hopefully not alone but in the rp ill try and get things up and running once more and we will see how everyone does from there. Any assistance is welcome

Sophie The Hedgehog
xShadow The Hedgehog
3Amaranth13
R0uge the Bat
Sazie Chan
RechthaberischOtaku
iHazama
Silver the Hedgehog02

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:49 pm
Hi peoples.

Just wanted to say I'm sorry for being very inactive.
Let's just say... a bunch of health issues, along with issues going on with my car came up and so I've been very stressed and overwhelmed. I'm getting better, but not as fast as I hope it would be.

So.. yea. Hopefully, we can get this guild going again.

Sophie The Hedgehog
xShadow The Hedgehog
R0uge the Bat
Sazie Chan
RechthaberischOtaku
iHazama
Silver the Hedgehog02

LillLazaru5

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

The Cured

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:03 am
Hey guys! Hope here.
Sorry for being so inactive. I only come on Gaia during school hours, so I'm usually not on on weekends or anything. (Facebook RP > Gaia RP by far)
Either way, I do hope to get in a reply or something - eventually. I just don't see a point for any of my characters to come in right now.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:00 pm
No need to apologize for being inactive. It is something that always happens and is very understandable. Responsibilities always pop up and its okay if you need to take time off to tend to those things.
Imagining Dragons
3Amaranth13
Sazie Chan
RechthaberischOtaku

Chaos ControIIer
Crew

Powerful Shade

6,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Sazie Chan

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:11 am
I also got some bad news, the reason why I've been so slow, is cause my mom is having some difficulty. So I've been worrying about her and kept myself off the pc mostly. She is having a hip replacement very soon, so I'll be pretty busy. Helping her with mostly the chores or if she needs something. I'll still get online and I'm still working on the pictures for my Sazie's profile, but it'll take me awhile to even finish those.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:52 am
I'm slowly coming back, after such a long time but there is my weak internet problems. It's been cutting out alot, and even if their paid on time... their giving my whole family issues with it. I might need to change internet companies, that is if they keep this up.

Unless they smarting up, I might not give up on them. Though this internet company was pretty bad, even from the start.  

Sazie Chan

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Sazie Chan

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:52 pm
I'm finally fully back!

My old internet I was using was giving me trouble for a very long time, so I had to change internet companies. Though now I can finally log on better, instead of it cutting out on me every few seconds.

I can actually be on as long as I want~ Yay! Now I'll be able to work on my profiles better, I'll start redrawing my main character though. I don't like the old outfit she has on, so I'll be doing that tomorrow and drawing her mother's picture, plus Alex's profile picture.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:09 pm
"Operative Rouge, you're late."  

Commander Tower

Sonic Forever

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out