Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello, everyone! ^^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calae Solyaris

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:51 am
Hi, everybody! I'm Calae, and I'm looking forward to meeting you all! =)

I used to be a member of Gaia in the past, but I've rejoined on a new account in part because my old account needs to be reactivated (apparently I haven't logged in in over two years!), and in part because I wanted to see what it was like being on the site as a newbie. I quickly found that a LOT has changed (that inflation is crazy!), so I really am feeling like I've never been here before. ^^;

Anyway, I can't wait to get back into the flow of things here! I'm really hoping to make some good friends. =D  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:32 am
Hello! While I'm not sure how drastically the site has changed, I hope you're finding everything alright so far. If you need a friend or a person to talk to, I'm here. c:  

Valverine

Calae Solyaris

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:40 am
Thanks, Valverine! I appreciate it! ^^

So far the most drastic thing is the inflation, and I feel like all the NPCs have changed! Plus there's a million "Gaia Cash" items and I can't seem to make heads or tails of what's what. xD

Luckily though, it seems that the forums and stuff are still pretty much the same! So at least I have something kind of familiar. =)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:45 am
It's no problem at all. I'm glad I could actually talk to somebody, usually no one's here when I post. So thank you for replying. ^_^

I've been reading up on the inflation as well. It sounds like a terrible thing to do for a large population of the free users. sad

What were the NPC like before?  

Valverine

Calae Solyaris

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:31 am
Hm, I can't really say "how" they changed...but for example, the NPC used to be different in H&R Wesley, and Ian's shop used to sell cheaper clothes rather than "costume-y" ones. Plus now there seems to be five shops just for Gaia Cash items. D=

I'm also pretty sure that, in general, the art has changed for each...so that might be the "bulk" of the change I've been experiencing. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:31 am
well, for some of the npcs.. maybe this will help you NPC Apprentice  

siophaooo

Mythical Giver

MegaAltaria

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:05 am
hi! welcome back! Yes, I was informed about the inflation. It's crazy, isn't it? makes me wonder how we're even expected to earn enough gold to get the cool looking stuff  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:21 pm
Thanks for the link, Andouzen! That does explain some of them. xD

Thanks for the welcome, MegaAltaria! =D I'm totally with you; I thought something had to be wrong when Gaia was giving out hundreds of thousands of gold just to invite people to Gaia (this must be a joke, I'd be able to afford anything just inviting some friends!), and as I kept looking through the site it all started to make sense.

On a separate note, I love your avatar! The little froggies on top are especially cute! ^^  

Calae Solyaris

Newbie Gaian

Sc3ntless_Apprentice

Dapper Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:27 pm
Hi welcome back  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:13 am
Thank you! I appreciate it! ^^  

Calae Solyaris

Newbie Gaian

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items