Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Links
Genesis: Creation and Evolution

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:40 am
Genesis: pt 1 Creation and Evolution

[Working link(s) April 9th 2016. Please notify us of broken links and inaccurate content.]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:43 am
Genesis: pt 2 Creation and Evolution  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:51 am
aye...Imma say this just once....
life...came from somewhere....if you breed a fully brown rat with a mostly brown rat chances are you will get brown rat babies. breed those with brown rats and you will get more brown rats, refuse to allow white rats to breed ever eventually their genes will vanish....this is the fullest extent of evolution in my opinion.....now.....life ....all life comes from somewhere....and its been proven again and again....and remains the leading evidence AGAINST evolution.....non living chemicals CAN NOT form living organisms.
Evolution is simply not possible because the life really does have to come from somewhere....nothing can't do nothing until nothing explodes and becomes something which becomes everything its really just not possible. this is my stance on evolution  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:02 am
kesuke uchiha
life...came from somewhere....if you breed a fully brown rat with a mostly brown rat chances are you will get brown rat babies. breed those with brown rats and you will get more brown rats, refuse to allow white rats to breed ever eventually their genes will vanish....this is the fullest extent of evolution in my opinion.....now.....life ....all life comes from somewhere....and its been proven again and again....and remains the leading evidence AGAINST evolution.....non living chemicals CAN NOT form living organisms.
Evolution is simply not possible because the life really does have to come from somewhere....nothing can't do nothing until nothing explodes and becomes something which becomes everything its really just not possible. this is my stance on evolution

I agree. It is kind of devolution, if some specie lose the ability to produce anything but brown offspring. It is not an addition of new genetic information, but loss of information. And how does nothing explode anyway, and how does an explosion create? Has that ever been observed before?  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:52 am
Garland-Green
kesuke uchiha

I agree. It is kind of devolution, if some specie lose the ability to produce anything but brown offspring. It is not an addition of new genetic information, but loss of information. And how does nothing explode anyway, and how does an explosion create? Has that ever been observed before?

lol an explosion to create yes....and the idea of the brown rats was simply to show how genetics can take its role on creatures...however going from one species to another is completely asinine
however...explosion to create lol...one well placed explosive creates a nice fire a nice crater that will later serve as a foundation for a building....thats as far as exploding creates  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:06 am
Genesis: pt 3 Creation and Evolution  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:22 am
Genesis: pt 4 Creation and Evolution  
Links

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash