Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
An old gaian starting fresh

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ending-solace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:11 pm
Hello, hello everyone~ I've come back to Gaia from my sudden absence in 2005-2008 area (really it's been so long I've forgotten..) and of course it's basically like starting all over again! Hah.

Anyways. My name is Christine but I go by Chris if you would, since you see my mother was a very avid Stephen King fan and I don't really appreciate the reference. Though, amusingly enough I do fancy myself to be a writer.

I hope to enjoy this site once more and am grateful to be accepted to NSTG. c:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:17 pm
Welcome back and welcome to the NSTG!

The community feeling is still alive and well... if just a bit harder to find. I've met nothing but nice people in this guild. <3 It's a great place to start (over).

I do hope you enjoy Gaia again and just become immune or adapt to the current economy. If you ignore that (kind of hard to do), everything else is nearly the same. XD

Oh! One of the nicest updates I like is that you can search for items from Dress Up. It makes it easier to find your own items. It also makes it easier to preview items before buying them. Nifty feature.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

ending-solace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:26 pm
@ sdrawkcab Thank you for the welcome! It's good to hear that there are still wonderful people around. I really do want to give Gaia another shot, massive inflation aside, just in need of some good friends for that first.

: P Let's see how it goes!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:01 pm
hello cris. nice to meet you. I'm glad your giving gaia a second chance. I myself is an old gian who was in hiatus for more or less 3 years and just started playing for about a month now. indeed with all the inflation going around, there are still nice people waiting to be your friends here.  

nadeshiko hyuga

Blessed Waffles

ending-solace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:35 pm
@nadesanN Glad to know I'm not the only one to come back to this place. It's a pleasure meeting you as well~ Since having a fancy, extremely expensive avatar has never mattered too much to me.. seems like I'll be fine.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:53 pm
ending-solace
@ sdrawkcab Thank you for the welcome! It's good to hear that there are still wonderful people around. I really do want to give Gaia another shot, massive inflation aside, just in need of some good friends for that first.

: P Let's see how it goes!

Indeed. It might be hard to find people underneath all of the whining. But hey, that's not new. XD Have fun!  

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Lamraii

Dainty Swapper

7,825 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:48 pm
Welcome back! I was on Gaia five or so years ago when I was quite young, and now I've come back and everything is so different. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who decided to give this site a second chance. Aside from the whacked-out economy, I've thus far seen nothing but improvements; particularly in the general attitude and friendliness of the members.  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games