Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Please pray for my coworker

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biblical_Counselor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:21 pm
My friend, Richard, is struggling with a lot of bitterness and unforgiveness. To make a long story short, he is disabled. He believes that the doctors hurt him on purpose. He had a lot resentment towards them for many years.

We talked for over an hour today about unforgiveness and I asked him if he was willing to forgive them, he says he is. But I asked him if he was willing to go down there and talk with them and say that he forgives then and ask them of their forgiveness. He said, no. He says that it is self righteousness to go to someone and say that you forgive them. He also says that he might go jail because the doctor may consider to be harassment. I believe Satan is behind this and deceiving him into thinking that forgiveness is not worthwhile.

So please pray that he may open his eyes to the truth and allow him to just rely on the Lord. He is struggling with a lot of pain and bitterness and unforgiveness for years. He is starting to open up. But also pray that he would do the Will of the Lord and not back out of it. Also, I appreciate any advice as well. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:49 pm
Praying  

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash