Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Sigh

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:13 pm

If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So, I started taking Garcinia Cambogia supplements a few days ago, specifically 2.
It's essentially an appetite suppressant.

I've been eating less, drinking more water, being a little more active.

And in the past few days, I have went from 232 to 243 pounds.
I gained an entire 10 pounds in 2 days.

It's really discouraging and I just kinda want to give up and not even bother with it anymore.

Should I keep doing this, and just let things go as they do, or should I just give up, and get fat anyways and not waste money and time?

If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:25 am
Stay healthy, keep drinking lots of water and eating nutritionally rich food, but that medication may not be effective for you.

I'm so sorry you've become discouraged. Sometimes it seems like no matter what I do I have the same problem, and sometimes it's like my actions have no relationship to results either way. But developing healthy habits will pay off no matter what else is going on. emotion_hug  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:17 am
Ugh, that sucks. Do not give up though. <3 Hopefully that's just a bit of water retention mixed with gain of muscle mass.

I can't vouch for the effectiveness of those pills, but stick to your plan of eating healthier, drinking more water and being a little more active. Who cares what the number on the scale is as long as you're feeling healthy, right?

I've been there. u .u" That's so discouraging to see the number on the scale go up. That happened to me while working out (mildly) for a few weeks. But if I ignored the scale, I noticed that I fit into some of my small pants again. Keep at it!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:41 am
JoyRose
Stay healthy, keep drinking lots of water and eating nutritionally rich food, but that medication may not be effective for you.

I'm so sorry you've become discouraged. Sometimes it seems like no matter what I do I have the same problem, and sometimes it's like my actions have no relationship to results either way. But developing healthy habits will pay off no matter what else is going on. emotion_hug

It might be the pills, but maybe I've just not tried long enough? o:
I could give it a little while longer, and then try somethin else.

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:46 am
sdrawkcab
Ugh, that sucks. Do not give up though. <3 Hopefully that's just a bit of water retention mixed with gain of muscle mass.

I can't vouch for the effectiveness of those pills, but stick to your plan of eating healthier, drinking more water and being a little more active. Who cares what the number on the scale is as long as you're feeling healthy, right?

I've been there. u .u" That's so discouraging to see the number on the scale go up. That happened to me while working out (mildly) for a few weeks. But if I ignored the scale, I noticed that I fit into some of my small pants again. Keep at it!

I'm gonna try to keep going. ^^
:3
Wish me luck.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:28 am
Sarcasdick
sdrawkcab

Wish me luck.

Woot! Good luck. n .nd
And please do post again if you ever feel discouraged... or if you're feeling happy. c:

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:33 am
sdrawkcab
Sarcasdick
sdrawkcab

http://i62.tinypic.com/33mbevc.jpg

Wish me luck.

Woot! Good luck. n .nd
And please do post again if you ever feel discouraged... or if you're feeling happy. c:

I will. ^^
I try to stay active in here, because I know that every so often, there's a cleansing, and I don't wanna get booted.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:13 am
Sarcasdick
sdrawkcab
Sarcasdick
sdrawkcab

Wish me luck.

Woot! Good luck. n .nd

I will. ^^
I try to stay active in here, because I know that every so often, there's a cleansing, and I don't wanna get booted.

We love that you are active here! But we wouldn't boot you - we only clean out people who haven't posted for over a year or two!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:44 am
JoyRose
Sarcasdick
sdrawkcab
Sarcasdick
sdrawkcab

Wish me luck.

Woot! Good luck. n .nd

I will. ^^

We love that you are active here! But we wouldn't boot you - we only clean out people who haven't posted for over a year or two!

Ohhh I see.
I'd have to be gone for a while then. lol

^^

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:04 am
Sarcasdick
JoyRose
Sarcasdick
sdrawkcab
Sarcasdick
sdrawkcab

Wish me luck.

Woot! Good luck. n .nd

I will. ^^

Ohhh I see.

^^

Nooooo! *clings*  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:14 am
JoyRose
Sarcasdick
JoyRose
Sarcasdick
sdrawkcab

Woot! Good luck. n .nd

I will. ^^

Ohhh I see.

^^

Nooooo! *clings*

I'm not going anywhere, hun. c:
If I do, I'll be sure to let y'all know I'll be on hiatus so that you don't end up booting me ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:01 pm
Sarcasdick

If I do, I'll be sure to let y'all know I'll be on hiatus so that you don't end up booting me ^^

Yay you're stickin' around! emotion_hug  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:52 pm
JoyRose
Sarcasdick

Yay you're stickin' around! emotion_hug

:3 yes bby
im staying here forever

☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games