Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Let me get to know you

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you constantly active in this guild
  just passing by
  I check once in a while
  Im active :3
View Results

Radical_goat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:55 am
So, Ive been a member for a while now but I have never truly adventured around in the guild. I want to know all the active users and hear some cool stories that they are proud to have.

For my cool story my bf and I were exploring the woods outside of town for our first 'date'. We both like hiking and exploring unpathed woods. Anywho, Just as we were leaving we hear a twig snap beside us. We stop and look and there, maybe a few feets away was a white tailed deer. She was looking at us for a few second but it felt like forever and than she took off gracefully into the thick woods. This was the first time I ever saw a deer in person and ohhh boy were they taller than I imagined they would be.

If you have any kind of story that has amazed you, made you happy, changed your life, please tell me!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:00 pm
boop  

Radical_goat

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:58 pm
Those kinds of deer were all over my backyard while growing up...eating all our nice bushes ; u ; It's cool one snuck up on you like that though! M-maybe it was a spirit of the forest! *o*

I met my significant other in a video game, haha, totally on accident too! Met him in an ARAM in League of Legends. The cool thing is that he was a former lawyer that went into the video game field, and I just left nursing to work in video games too =] Was meant to be!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:00 am
Don't know if anybody else will find this interesting, but it changed my life... I grew up with my Daddy who I Loved very much... I was a Daddy's girl... But I had an evil step mom & when I say evil, I really mean evil... She would look 4 stuff 2 give 2 give me spankings 4 & ground me... Anyway, when I was 14 I met the Love of my life, & we got married a year later, when I was 15... He is 6 years older than me... Everybody said it wouldn't last 3 months, 6 at most... Well December 7th will be 39 wonderful years that we been married... He is such a wonderful man who will do anything 4 me... He even helps with housework & cooking... He has never been mean 2 me in anyway at all & his Mama was the most wonderful woman I ever met... She thought of me as her own daughter & she was the Mama I never had.. My life went from being miserable 2 being happy... We have been thru some hard times, like everybody else, but we always stuck together & made it thru together.
The song Alan Jackson sings, LIVING ON LOVE is the story of our life... By the way we met in Church...  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

Radical_goat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:43 am
Morrigan Skylar
Don't know if anybody else will find this interesting, but it changed my life... I grew up with my Daddy who I Loved very much... I was a Daddy's girl... But I had an evil step mom & when I say evil, I really mean evil... She would look 4 stuff 2 give 2 give me spankings 4 & ground me... Anyway, when I was 14 I met the Love of my life, & we got married a year later, when I was 15... He is 6 years older than me... Everybody said it wouldn't last 3 months, 6 at most... Well December 7th will be 39 wonderful years that we been married... He is such a wonderful man who will do anything 4 me... He even helps with housework & cooking... He has never been mean 2 me in anyway at all & his Mama was the most wonderful woman I ever met... She thought of me as her own daughter & she was the Mama I never had.. My life went from being miserable 2 being happy... We have been thru some hard times, like everybody else, but we always stuck together & made it thru together.
The song Alan Jackson sings, LIVING ON LOVE is the story of our life... By the way we met in Church...

That is so awesome!! Im so happy you were able to find someone who keeps you strong biggrin !!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:23 am
Radical_goat
Morrigan Skylar

That is so awesome!! Im so happy you were able to find someone who keeps you strong biggrin !!

Thank U I wish every could find someone as wonderful as my hubby... I gotta have back surgery Tuesday & he already won't let me do anything, cuz he says he knows I'm hurting a lot more than I let on... I do try 2 hide how much I really hurt & push myself till I can't do more... Please Keep me in UR prayers...  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:23 pm
Welcome to the guild if I didn't say so before. sweatdrop Um...a cool story? Erm....I had an interesting New Year's. I've been with my boyfriend about 5-6 years now, so we know each other and trust each other pretty well- but then we're both horribly laid back about relationship stuff, which is why we probably get along so well together XD. Anyhoos, New Years + massive quantity of alcohol = ends in one of our mutual friends kissing my man. Then she comes over and kisses me, too, to even the score. XD I guess the weird part was there was no drama over it.  
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games