Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Me and my little cousin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NazareneNerd

Blessed Duelist

7,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 3:14 pm
Please pray for me, I'm in need of a job to pay off student loans and I'm not hearing anything back from where I applied. So I'd appreciate that, and pray for my little one year old cousin, he was just life flighted because he was having seizures. Please and thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:44 am
How are things going with your cousin, and your job application?
(Prayed for you)  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

NazareneNerd

Blessed Duelist

7,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:21 am
He is doing much better! I saw him two days after the incident and he was happy and playing around. And I got a job at Walmart! I start end of next week or early the following week! Thank you for the prayer!  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:01 pm
_JesusFreak13227_
He is doing much better! I saw him two days after the incident and he was happy and playing around. And I got a job at Walmart! I start end of next week or early the following week! Thank you for the prayer!

Wow, praise God! He is mighty and faithful indeed. May God continually bless you and your little cousin as well as to strengthen you both spiritually, physically, emotionally, and mentally. For He is sovereign and our greatest physician.  

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces