Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for fans of mass effect. We focus mainly on discussion, but roleplaying is also good. 

Tags: mass, effect, citadel, shepard, sci fi 

Reply The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild
Mass Effect 4 leak?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you had to choose a race to get rid of?
  Drell
  Asari
  Elcor
  Geth
  Humans
  Salarians
  Turians
  Volus
  Krogan
  Quarians
View Results

Tairn McBeth

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:33 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BnNK3Q-nLs

Please say its so!

Now a lot of this post besides the maybe leak which does seem so to have good roots... the big debate here is the poll..

If you really did have to say good bye to a race which one would you say your farewells to?

Now before people ask why aren't there this race or that race stop to ask yourself.. do you really thing they survived the war in ME3?

Races such as Batarians, Collectors, Leviathans, Reapers, Vorcha, Protheans, Rachni, Husks, Thresher Maws ,Varren, Hanar, Keepers, and Yahg.

Many of these races were either already almost dead, destroyed in the war, or were killed by the hero. .. Granted that leaves some play with the Geth.. but... I love the Geth and their back story so... yea I will leave them on the pole.. Granted i see a lot of votes going to Elcor and Volus simply because we havent really played them yet... so we shall see.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 2:41 pm
cat_crying is anyone still even here?  

Tairn McBeth

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150

soren_alenko

Crew

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:59 am
PandasKitten
Every once and again, yes.

You have to understand. Without a whole lot going on right now with the series, a guild based around it is gonna dry up until something happens with it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:35 am
soren_alenko
PandasKitten

You have to understand. Without a whole lot going on right now with the series, a guild based around it is gonna dry up until something happens with it.

i had hoped that the chance of 4th one would spark the guild =(  

Tairn McBeth

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150

soren_alenko

Crew

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:26 am
PandasKitten
soren_alenko
PandasKitten

i had hoped that the chance of 4th one would spark the guild =(
A forth Mass Effect has been known about for a while. Hell, it was a given, since the first three made so much money.

Until something solid about ME4 is revealed, people are unlikely to come by to talk about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:19 pm
Now a fourth Mass Effect is made for real. I just can't wait. Don't have a PS4 yet (or an XBoxOne, or a PC that will still meet the requirements once ME is finally available) because I still wanted to wait until everything is cheaper but for Mass Effect I might even by one with the still higher price.

And for the poll: I could live without the Volus. Their way of talking just annoyed me. Elcor talk slow as well, but Volus were even worse. Each time I listened to one I was like "Breathe faster! And stop breathing after every five words or less!"  

TerrAqua111

Smooth Operator

36,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items