Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
3.5e NPC build request?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

felinoel

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:15 pm
I need an NPC generator... x.x
or... someone to generate NPCs?

I need three builds, all level 10-16
One is the main offense, one is a defensive guy who somehow shields the healer and idk how (some sort of force field-like spellcasting?), and one is a healer.

None can worship deities, all are Vashar, throw an Ur-Priest in there if you want, anyone?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:22 am
I'm thinking actually just two builds are needed, a main attacker and a healer, the healer can wield a rod of Sphere of Force which works like Wall of Force.

http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Wall_of_Force  

felinoel

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:30 am
felinoel

One is the main offense, one is a defensive guy who somehow shields the healer and idk how (some sort of force field-like spellcasting?), and one is a healer.

None can worship deities, all are Vashar, throw an Ur-Priest in there if you want, anyone?

The defensive guy can just have shield other on the cleric. If the players ask say something about a consumable wondrous item. Boosts the clerics ac and any damage the cleric takes is halved but the other half goes to the defender.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:59 am
Mongooseh
felinoel

The defensive guy can just have shield other on the cleric. If the players ask say something about a consumable wondrous item. Boosts the clerics ac and any damage the cleric takes is halved but the other half goes to the defender.
I'm willing to let the item fall into the players' hands.  

felinoel

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:19 pm
felinoel
Mongooseh
felinoel

sounds like you got things sorted then.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:33 pm
Mongooseh
felinoel
Mongooseh
felinoel

I'm looking more for a build, can't say I've used Ur-Priests before and figured here would be a good place to ask for help  

felinoel

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:35 am
felinoel
Mongooseh
felinoel
Mongooseh
felinoel

I'm looking more for a build, can't say I've used Ur-Priests before and figured here would be a good place to ask for help

Problem is that you've given a vague set of parameters. Level 10-16 is a pretty wide range to be frank and you haven't specified more beyond that and that's even assuming you're talking about any edition of dnd you could be talking about pathfinder for all we know. So what edition? What classes do you want each "build" to be then I might be able to help.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:56 pm
Mongooseh
felinoel
Mongooseh
felinoel
Mongooseh
felinoel

Problem is that you've given a vague set of parameters. Level 10-16 is a pretty wide range to be frank and you haven't specified more beyond that and that's even assuming you're talking about any edition of dnd you could be talking about pathfinder for all we know. So what edition? What classes do you want each "build" to be then I might be able to help.
Session was today, found something else.

If you want to build Vashar baddies for me I can definitely use them, levels 12-25 are all gonna be needed for future sessions.
Nothing divine since Vashar hate deities unless you go Ur-Priest or something lol  

felinoel

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items