Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Guns & Roses (Shadow x DeathAngel) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:17 am
DeathAngelLe
Yeah, lol. I forgot it was Jacob, not Jason...haha.

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab would be fully asleep despite being moved by J.D., he would not wake up until it was light out when his eyes slowly opened. He soon realized he was not on the table, but in the bedroom with some blankets on him. Did he move himself or....."Jacob." He yawned, stretching his arms as he discovered his hair was loose and not in a ponytail. He shrugged it off as he then got up and decided to go and take a shower since he felt yucky. Going to the bathroom, he cleaned himself up and let the hot water relax his muscles a bit. Once his shower was done, he got back to the room and changed into different clothes, putting the dirty ones in a basket before going downstairs.

With his hair still down, drying, he got to the kitchen to get some cereal to eat. He sat where his books and notes were just so he could clean it later on. His sister happened to wake up as well, but unlike Sohrab, her hair was messy and was still wearing pajamas. "How'd you sleep?" Sohrab asked as he ate his cereal. Eliza just yawned as she was still tired. "ooooook." She groaned slightly, wiping her eyes. "It's the weekend so you can go back to sleep if your still tired." Eliza shook her head though as she sat on the coach to watch TV. Sohrab then thought about what J.D. said about the decision to do Disneyland....how far was it though? Sohrab had to go to the computer to find out more information. Disneyland was about 4 hour drive away...would Eliza be ok sitting for 4 hours?

Sohrab would have to talk to J.D. about that. So he got the script out and decided he needed to study it for a bit. "Eat some breakfast Eliza." The girl groaned but she got up and decided to eat something, maybe she'll wake up if she got food in her stomach. Then suddenly his phone rang, which he guessed he left it out. Looking down at the phone, he saw it was Ashton's name on the screen so he picked it up immediately. "Ashton?" Sohrab answered and seemed happy....but his face changed to that of horror. "W-What?" Sohrab quivered as his hand struggled to keep the phone to his ear. "You.....You sure......?" His eyes looked down at the table as he tried not to show the true emotions his mind was going through. "O-Ok. You....You gonna be ok?" Sohrab had to ask, as he was in silence for a good few minutes before nodding. "Ok...thanks....we'll...see you soon?' He then shut his phone, sighing a bit...rubbing his face which looked very pale. "Anything you want to do today Eliza? We shouldn't stay at home all day." Eliza shrugged as she continued eating her breakfast: "We should ask Jay-Jay." "Ok, once he wake up, we'll ask him."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:54 am
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

After putting Sohra. To bed he had lingered for a bit debating on slipping inside of his bed too. He decided not to since it would probably be creepy to him. Lazily he went back downstairs for food and beverage. Full he went to his bed and went over what he studied in his head and easily feel asleep.

The next morning he dragged himself out of bed and took a quick shower to help wake himself up. Not bothering win his hair he got dressed and went downstairs. Seeing both he siblings up already he raised an eyebrow wind he assumed Eliza would have stayed asleep longer. "Morning," he combed his fingers through his wet hair and peaked over Sohrabs shoulder to see what he was doing. "Did you decide if we were going to Disneyland?" He whispered into Sohrabs ear so Eliza wouldn't hear. "We could get park hoppers if you want so we can go on everything." He then got a good look at Sohrab, "everything okay?"

ShadowStream-chan

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:19 am
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab blushed slightly when J.D. whispered to his ear, asking if they were going to Disneyland. And unfortunately, J.D. was a good observer when he saw Sohrab's pale face and asked if everything was ok. Sohrab had no idea how to answer that question as even Sohrab had no idea how to process what he heard from Ashton....Sohrab sighed. "Yeah....everything's ok." He then looked at Eliza who was lazing around. "And yeah...we better go to this Disneyland." He tried to remain calm as he then stood up. "Eliza...." He called out to the girl who seemed to be tired.

"Well..I guess if your that tired....we're not going to Disneyland."

Eliza was immediately up and awake. She zoomed up to her room as fast as a cheetah. "I....better help her pack for the day." He chuckled as he then knew he will have to also. "And what are Park Hoppers? Isn't it just Disneyland over there?" He shrugged though as he heard noises upstairs, knowing Eliza was going nuts. "I guess we'll see you down stairs."

Sohrab went up the stairs to help his little sister pack up some clothes and hygiene stuff for the day. Sohrab did not want her to miss school so he knew they needed a day's supply. So with Eliza all done and groomed. Sohrab got his stuff packed, including the script and books so he can study at night...if only he knew what was happening at Disneyland.

Eliza dragged her bag down the stairs, she now looked like she was prepared for an adventure. She was jumping up and down from excitement as she always wanted to see Disneyland! "Disneyland~ Disneyland~ Disneyland~" She sang in a very nonrhythmic tune as she was waiting impatiently for the two guys to finish doing their packing.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:53 am
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

Seeing Eliza get so excited J.D couldn't help but chuckle at her. He watched the two leave the kitchen to go pack. Asking Jameson to pack him a bag so he could eat. Looking at the stove he thought he should have asked him to make breakfast instead. He went over and just made a bowl of cereal. Lazily eating it he could hear the ruckus Eliza was making.

Finished with his food he went to meet the two in the main room and smirked at Eliza. "Well I guess you guys are ready." He crouched down, "did you grab any movies to watch on the road trip? It's going to take awhile to get there." He then pulled out his phone and ordered the park hoppers and the hotel room to stay the night so they had all sunday to play as well.

ShadowStream-chan

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:09 pm
DeathAngelLe
Edit: Hope you don't mind I control where they stay, I know the place well...and how expensive it is.

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab nodded as he then stared at Eliza. "Get something to entertain yourself. We'll be in the car for 4 hours." Sohrab then thought about renting some movies on his phone, because he was thinking of studying during the trip. Eliza went upstairs to get her stuff again while Sohrab got the luggage to pack the car with. Putting some stuff up on the backseat, Eliza came back with some stuff on her hands as she got on the backseat. Afterward, Sohrab made sure that the books and script he needed to study with will be with him at the front seat. "I guess we're ready to go." He then climbed up the front seat.

The trip would take a little more than 4 hours, possibly because of slowpokes that got behind...but otherwise it did not phase much. Sohrab had Eliza watch movies from his phone so she was entertained for a bit. Sohrab rented 'Rise of the Guardians' and 'Frozen' for her to watch. Sohrab had his nose on the books and script as he was writing down a few things as well. He did occasionally look up to to see the changing scenario in front of them. As they were getting near, Sohrab had to ask. "Where exactly are we staying at?" Sohrab had to ask as his eyes went many directions, trying to figure out where they were staying exactly. "Oh and Eliza." Sohrab eyed Eliza who had just finished the Frozen Movie. "What J.D and I say goes. Do not leave our sights, this place is a very big place. You can get easily lost, just because it's the 'Happiest Place on Earth', doesn't mean you can get far from us. Understand?" Eliza pouted but she mumbled an 'ok' as they went through the busy streets of Anaheim. Sohrab then realized she was gonna miss school so Sohrab would have to make up an excuse for her so she can have an 'excused absence'. "I do wonder....what the places will be like...."

Sohrab would soon get his answer. They stopped what seemed to be a big resort with the theme of a cabin lodge. In the front it was called 'The Grand Californian'. Sohrab was in mere shock, while Eliza could not get rid of the huge grin planted on her face. Sohrab had to figure out what this place was. So when they were to get out of the car so valet could park it, Sohrab got a booklet that was advertising the resort. The boy would be in shock when he found out this resort connected to Disney's California Adventure, and the end of Downtown Disney so they could get to Disneyland faster! It includes a restaurant with a breakfast buffet every day, story-time for children, and if wanted, a concierge on the top floor to maybe see the fireworks. "J.D...how much money did you spend?!" ]"WE CAN MEET KENAI AND KODA!" Eliza almost ran away from them when Sohrab grabbed her by the arm to prevent her from running around, and probably getting lost in the process. "What did I say?! No wandering off!"

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:33 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D yawned while waiting from them to be completely ready. He was probably going to just mess with Sohrab or fall asleep most of the time. He then realized what he could be doing. Going to the kitchen, whit the help of Jameson, he packed snacks and lunch for the ride. He put it all in the cooler since it would fit with them.

After a few hours in the car J.D would play with Sohrab's ear or mess with what ever he was ready to get some attention. After getting his hand hit a few times he finally stopped and fell asleep. Getting into area Eliza woke him up by shaking his shoulder. Opening one eye he looked at Sohrab when asked where they were staying. He shrugged his shoulders and closed his eye to go back to sleep till they parked. He didn't want to say where since it would starting the yelling right of way. Once they came to a stop and Sohrab started yelling at him he knew they were at the hotel. Sliding out of the car he stretched then rubbed the back of his head. He waved to the bellhop toget there things. Seeing Sohrab going for them he slapped his hand away. "Just relax and enjoy the vacation with Eliza." Sohrab then grabbed Eliza and placed her on Sohrab's shoulders. "Can you see better?" He asked Eliza then looked at Sohrab, "If you get tired pass her over." He then gestured for them to go ahead of him to enter the hotel.

ShadowStream-chan
It's cool. Did you finish the drawing?

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:35 pm
DeathAngelLe
That depends. Does Black & White with pencil as shading count? Or does it only count if it's colored XD. Also I know California Adventure and Disneyland pretty well. So don't worry if you don't know what to do. I might do a timeskip with a very LONG monologue on how their day went.

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab was a bit surprised when J.D. lifted Eliza to rest on Sohrab's shoulders. Eliza too, but she nodded to J.D. in response to his question if she could see better. Sohrab sighed as he gestured them to go ahead of them. "Well..alright then." He then went to where their hotel room would be, with Eliza on his shoulders. They had to take an elevator to get there but otherwise the room was not that far. With the card keys, he opened up the door to see a nice looking room with a great view of the park across from Disneyland. "Wow! Look at that bear statue!" "Yeah....wow." He had Eliza get off his shoulders since they were starting to hurt. Eliza immediately then jumped on one of the beds. "This is mine! You two get the other bed!" Sohrab's cheeks tinted red but then sighed, J.D. probably did not want someone else sleeping next to him on the same bed.

"Once J.D. gets here, we'll check out California Adventure alright? Seems like we got 9 hours there before they close anyways." He checked his phone to look at the time. In the meantime, he turned on the TV to watch a disney movie program for Eliza to be entertained...for a little bit. Sohrab looked at the binder which included a dine-in menu. "This will be of help when we get back here when California Adventure closes."He then plopped on the bed and stretched his legs out after the long car ride, he was gonna wait for J.D. to arrive so they could go.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:30 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D followed in a little after them and plopped himself across one of the bed with his head next to Sohrab. He let out a yawn since he was still waking up. "When did you guys went to go down to the park?" He then held up a map and the time for the shows that were going on. "Aladdin should be playing in an hour." He then waved them at Sohrab so he would grab them. Seeing he had the menu he pushed it away so he would stop looking at it. "Where are going to Ariel's grotto." He then opened one of the pamphlets showing they gave front row tickets to the water show they had at night.

ShadowStream-chan
I would say that it counts. I've been to both but its fine if you do the planning.

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:06 pm
DeathAngelLe
Oh cool! Me too! I just presented it because I had a few roleplayers who never been there so i always bring up that I can do it.

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab could see that J.D. had entered and that made him and Eliza eye him as he asked when they want to go to the park? "Oh. We were gonna go when your ready." Sohrab suddenly saw J.D. laying beside him which got him to blush and sit up, it got worse when J.D. pushed the menu that Sohrab held and told them they were going to Ariel's Grotto....with the package they would see a night show called 'World of Colors'. Eliza was already excited, jumping up on the bed which Sohrab would've told her to stop but he was too focused on how close J.D. was.

With J.D. Ready, they decided to go to Disneyland to see the Aladdin show that Eliza was excited about. And since Sohrab and J.D. were adults, they sat at the back while Eliza sat with the kids as they were watching an interactive performance with the kids. Sohrab was a little iffy about it, but it was expected since this was a kid's show after all. Sohrab had a small smile, since the show seemed so silly after all. Afterward, they decided to explore the place, Sohrab did take some time to enjoy some of the stuff as well...despite the long waits. Sohrab was a bit iffy in the Indiana Jone's ride and how scary it looked, but he tried to see past it. Eliza wanted to go through Tarzan's treehouse so that was what they did, the leopard's roar made Sohrab jump up slightly, but regardless it was interesting.

Once it was close to night, they had to go to Ariel's Grotto which Sohrab realized it was where the Disney Princess' hung out. So with that, they got to a good seat in which they are able to see the 'World of Color' from where they were. Eliza was excitedly waiting for the lights to show. "Hey, pick what you want to eat." Sohrab tried to get his sister to choose what she was going to eat. After his sister's excitement, she decided on the Sauted Shrimp and Angel Hair Pasta, with Sohrab trying to choose between Grilled Lobster Tail and Red Oak-smoked Honey-Whiskey Barbecue Tri-Tip and Pan-roasted Chicken Breast. He then put the menu down, deciding that he wanted to talk to J.D. "Hey, what do you plan on getting?' Sohrab had a slight smirk on as he then nodded: "Seriously, I wanna thank you for this. You didn't have to." He smiled at him as the waitress came and asked them on their order. "I guess I'll have the Grilled Lobster Tail & Barbecue Tri-Tip entree." After ordering, Sohrab then could hear an announcement of the World of Color beginning in ten minutes. "I....always heard how amazing it is....I wonder if it is true?"

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:48 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D let out a small sigh and nodded his head. Sitting up he looked toward the bathroom since he was going to splash his face with some cold water to wake himself up. "Look it over then we shall head out," he got off the bed and quickly went to the bathroom to wake himself up.

Off to California adventure they went. He was surprised that he was able to stay awake through the entire show for Aladdin. When they were allowed he sneaked some pictures of the two since they were having fun. When going to Tarzan's treehouse he pointed out miss pots in line to Eliza who forced him to take multiple pictures of it.

When it was time for dinner he let out a sigh since he was finally not walking around anymore or standing in a line. Looking up from the menu at Sohrab, "The tri-tip with some mash," he dropped his menu then opened it one more time. "Dessert we can get all of it," he looked up at him and smiled since he was just teasing. "Its not that big of a deal. Bet if you had the means you would do the same thing." When the waitress came over to get their orders he gave his and asked for some lemonade. Hearing the show was going to be going off soon he nodded his head. "It's really nice but I think they changed it for the 60th anniversary." He was excited to see what changes they had done.

ShadowStream-chan
Had to find the rp

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:14 pm
DeathAngelLe
Yeah this RP is hard to find since...well...the forums changed here. I never seen the Colors show so Imma be as vague as possible.

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab nodded as J.D. said he would do the same thing if he had the means. "True...very true." Sohrab then stared at the water in which the show would take place. Eliza was sipping on her drink as she was waiting for her food and the show.

After 12 minutes, the show began. Suddenly water spurted upward and many colors were appearing, changing in shape to become various disney characters. Sohrab and Eliza were in awe, but all for different reasons. Eliza thought it to be magic and that some wizard had characters become water shaped. Sohrab was in awe on how much work it took to do this show, and how much money this must cost to do it.

The show seemed to last forever, and during the show their dinner arrived so Eliza tried hard to eat while watching the show. Sohrab didn't have much trouble doing so, just glancing up every few seconds. The show ended and the place seemed to have gotten darker. Eliza and Sohrab were done eating, and Sohrab contributed some of his money to help J.D. pay the bill. "This is the least I can do." As soon as he said that, Eliza passed out on the table. A thud could be heard, and Sohrab knew what that meant...he will have to carry her.

They got back to the resort as he helped Eliza get ready for bed. He just took off her shoes and socks as well as the hat she was wearing before putting her under the covers with her head on the pillow. Sohrab gave her a light kiss on her head before then turning to J.D. as Sohrab was just planning on wearing a shirt and capris as well as letting his hair down. So he went to the bathroom to change since...well...he was gay and it would be awkward watching J.D. change.

Once he got out, he knew they had a full day tomorrow before having to go home the day after tomorrow. He then looked at J.D. as he had a sight blush on his cheek. "Thank you for everything. It must've been hard to contain Eliza's excitement today, haha." He then gathered some courage before giving J.D. a quick kiss as he then went to the bed which he and J.D. will share. Eliza had her own bed, and it was because she was growing up and now found it weird to sleep with her own brother. "We're sharing a bed. And if you want to do anything, we have to be quiet." He snickered, wondering if J.D. is in the mood. But he figured not, going around the amusement park was probably tiring. So Sohrab gave him a slight shrug, trying to say he didn't mind if J.D. was tired. "And besides, you did seem a little disappointed that we stopped so abruptly. If we are possibly becoming a.....a...couple, we would need to communicate."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:40 pm
DeathAngelLe
I don't know if you wanna continue this roleplay or wanna do a different roleplay?

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:30 am
ShadowStream-chan
we can continue. I keep reading it then thinking I posted what I thought up. I shall have a post later up in the day.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:00 pm
DeathAngelLe
ShadowStream-chan
we can continue. I keep reading it then thinking I posted what I thought up. I shall have a post later up in the day.

You're not the only one who has that same issue. Me and other Rpers I am with think the same way too XD. And no rush, at least I know you're still interested in keeping goind biggrin  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers