So.....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:29 pm
Im a huge fan of kingdom hearts and played every game and read the manga 's that were released for the series. But what I wanted to know was.....

Is this guild stream lining cannon characters specific to Kingdom hearts and its Genre? I find it awkward that the guild is based soley off of the actual story line of kingdom hearts. I would think youd want to be more original in the selections and creations of the RPC's

I'm not sure if you know this (since I don't really know you) But in the games Sora only ever had one Keyblade The kingdom key. This keyblade was transformed into different forms and abilities through charms he attached to the chain at the end of the grip. And for someone to fight with 2 keyblades they would have to have sacrificed something of great gravity. Sora used Donald and goofy. Roxas had no heart due to him being a nobody which allowed the same effect.

Also I see a serious lack of bad guys in this guild....either that or im not looking hard enough.....

I really don't mean to be rude or anything but its just some observations. At any time I could give you some ideas or story arcs to play with and mold to your liking. I just had some concerns as a roleplayer in the guild I wanted to have addressed do I know how to approach my roleplaying. Because for me, Dawn Mercer's RPC Maddox confuses me. Normally guilds don't allow for cannon type characters names to be dropped that often. He continuously refers to sora, riku, kairi. And his entire RPC is a carbon copy of Axle. Like I said before I just wanted to know if your just stream lining the story line straight from kingdom hearts. I would thin you would try to use the basis of the story line and create your own version of events that happen within the guild. But that's just me.

And once again i'll apologize if I come across rude. But im seriously confused about the above topics.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:39 pm
Ok, bluntly, this rp has been....going to some non kh places

Some people do drop Cannon names, like Kalena may say once or twice that she was trained in magic by master yen sid. Or Kelina is from the organization but was kicked out in the end, that rp was actualy in this guild, but was long lost.

There are a lack of bad guys, I agree with that. So far, the only people I know who play really bad bad guys are Yokai Yakuza and Vice BlackHeart  

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:49 pm
kalenakeeper

Some people do drop Cannon names, like Kalena may say once or twice that she was trained in magic by master yen sid. Or Kelina is from the organization but was kicked out in the end, that rp was actualy in this guild, but was long lost.

There are a lack of bad guys, I agree with that. So far, the only people I know who play really bad bad guys are Yokai Yakuza and Vice BlackHeart

Hm....well I suppose I can understand that. I just don't know how well the fact that the guild literally sits right on top of the original story line with the characters....But oh well.

Hm....Well as for badguys....you could write a crew issued arc? All of the crew members RP as a singular bad guy to attack the Keybladers?

To be honest I just don't like name droppers I guess. But ill deal with it. I appreciate the little overview of everything Kalena  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:01 pm
kit the sorrowful
kalenakeeper

Hm....well I suppose I can understand that. I just don't know how well the fact that the guild literally sits right on top of the original story line with the characters....But oh well.

Hm....Well as for badguys....you could write a crew issued arc? All of the crew members RP as a singular bad guy to attack the Keybladers?

To be honest I just don't like name droppers I guess. But ill deal with it. I appreciate the little overview of everything Kalena

ive tried having bad guys myself. Kelina was one of my best, but she turned soft, and now isn't a bad guy at all, more like a anti-hero

I made several bad guys, X included, but she turned good, Xavior, the only one I have bad still was turned back into a somebody, and even as a neo organization member, he was a low level enemy  

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:04 pm
kalenakeeper
kit the sorrowful
kalenakeeper

ive tried having bad guys myself. Kelina was one of my best, but she turned soft, and now isn't a bad guy at all, more like a anti-hero

I made several bad guys, X included, but she turned good, Xavior, the only one I have bad still was turned back into a somebody, and even as a neo organization member, he was a low level enemy

Lol they aren't bad guys if they convert sometime lol. Im talking RPCs bread purely for spreading evil and doing evily things lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:06 pm
So far, in have two bad guys, Kokoro Ikakat, the Heartless of the Half-nobody Takaki Kokoro, and Axord, the Nobody, and father of said Half-Nobody. Axord has made an appearance once, and Kokoro, not at all, I'm just waiting for the right moment.  

Takaki_SAO

Beloved Explorer

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:35 pm
Yeah I don't plan on amassing myself with more then one RPc. Kinda redundant to have more then 2 because if they aren't all together it takes forever for you to reply. And when they are all together it still takes forever because your reply is your Rping as three people meaning the separate tones to convey. Unless you skimp out on what you put into the rp and one line everything just to get the post out.

And in my opinion half-anything shouldn't be possible. a half nobody? what did the human only turn into a half heartless? only lose half of his heart? or did a genetic experiment go wrong because he went in half cocked, and got a half assed result? bleh...I don't understand any of the people in this guild...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:36 pm
I want to point out that the guild storyline is in no relation to the canon storyline.

Though, we have the alliance between The Twili and the Emperors. We have enough bad guys to deal with right now, Kit. Most of which are pretty strong foes.

But, really? Half-Nobody? Not to be rude or anything, but I agree with Kit on this one. That is truly impossible. If you think about it, Half-nothing, half-human doesn't make sense. Nobodies do not supposed to exist, but somehow exist. Being Half-heartless is impossible as well. Heartless are born mindless and destructive. Plus, they lose their heart in the process as well.

kalenakeeper

kit the sorrowful

Twotonedrebel

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:47 pm
Souchi The 2nd
I want to point out that the guild storyline is in no relation to the canon storyline.

Though, we have the alliance between The Twili and the Emperors. We have enough bad guys to deal with right now, Kit. Most of which are pretty strong foes.

But, really? Half-Nobody? Not to be rude or anything, but I agree with Kit on this one. That is truly impossible. If you think about it, Half-nothing, half-human doesn't make sense. Nobodies do not supposed to exist, but somehow exist. Being Half-Heartless is something possible though. Human + Heartless = Half-heartless, Half-human.

Hmm.....Well strong bad guys are good but I was speaking more towards the ratio of baddies v goodies.

And Souchi if this guild has nothing to with with the original storyline. Whats with all the name drops? Maddox has consistently mentioned Sora, Riku, Kairi, Xion, and Axel. His RPC was apparently raised by Axel. I just find it annoying and unoriginal. And hes a crew member >_>

I really don't mean to start arguments or get anyone annoyed with me, but in any other guild. For example ill use naruto. Referencing the cannon characters is like Tabboo. A guild is supposed to accept the story line given from your inspiration. And then eclipse it. use the basis of what your inspiration has given you and make your own adaption. create your own history.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:25 pm
Yeah, the amount of crew members in this guild bugs me. Most of them are inactive. The captain rarely comes on. Kalena is the only one active vice captain taking charge right now.

I don't know about Maddox either. To be honest, I don't even remember this user becoming apart of the crew. Also, raised by Axel? Doesn't make sense at all.

Though, I'm not too sure on whether the goodies v. baddies thing would work out. The current arc is pretty vague in my opinion. The arc itself has A LOT. of twists and turns for me.

You see, the storyline in short is this. This is all I know thus far. Headmistress Kalena caused all the mess during a conflict and put a curse on the people of the Twilight Realm, in which exiled them from the Realm of Light. Though, some Twili person named Zanza manipulated her to get to Kingdom Hearts. The Twilight Realm held a grudge against Kalena for many years. To get back at the keybearers, the Twili use this Monado weapon on Kingdom Hearts to exile the Keyblade Wielders somehow. Then, there is the alliance between the Twili and Emperors of the End. The goal of the Emperors is unknown as of now. So, that's it.

Also, I'm truly sorry that the guild didn't meet your expectations Kit.

kit the sorrowful

Twotonedrebel

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:39 pm
Souchi The 2nd
Yeah, the amount of crew members in this guild bugs me. Most of them are inactive. The captain rarely comes on. Kalena is the only one active vice captain taking charge right now.

I don't know about Maddox either. To be honest, I don't even remember this user becoming apart of the crew. Also, raised by Axel? Doesn't make sense at all.

Though, I'm not too sure on whether the goodies v. baddies thing would work out. The current arc is pretty vague in my opinion. The arc itself has A LOT. of twists and turns for me.

You see, the storyline in short is this. This is all I know thus far. Headmistress Kalena caused all the mess during a conflict and put a curse on the people of the Twilight Realm, in which exiled them from the Realm of Light. Though, some Twili person named Zanza manipulated her to get to Kingdom Hearts. The Twilight Realm held a grudge against Kalena for many years. To get back at the keybearers, the Twili use this Monado weapon on Kingdom Hearts to exile the Keyblade Wielders somehow. Then, there is the alliance between the Twili and Emperors of the End. The goal of the Emperors is unknown as of now. So, that's it.

kit the sorrowful

No no no don't apologize for anything Souchi. Everyone seems like kool people. Its just Kingdom hearts is literally one of my favorite games of all time I though this guild would be epic in its awesomness of using such a great story depravation. But from what I have seen in other guilds and from what ive experienced its just seems the guild lack some communication is all.

Well I can understand the story line I suppose but it has a lot of holes in it.....

and what I meant about goodie v baddie was the amount of good forces vs evil forces. Sure there are some factions for evil but almost everyone wants to be a good guy....There should be a better balance I guess. Or im just over speaking.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:12 am
On the surface, the KH games area back drop for the RP as a whole, meaning the worlds, enemies, physics, weapons, magic, NPCs will have a Kingdom Hearts flair to it. Even the players themselves tend to have a bit of the "teen angst" that Kingdom Hearts 2 brought and I will say I'm a bit bored of this cookie cutter design.

Sadly being a grown adult has eaten up any and all time to just sit down and role play these days, but I have been itching to revamp my character/start over and given the back story I have for him I'm honestly surprised that no one else really wants to engage or at least "bring him in" into the role play as a whole and he has collected dust for two years now.  

Tau_2

Aged Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:53 pm
Yeah I hear you. Im creating a kingdom hearts guild myself. But instead of typical levels im going to merge some others in the ix. I was thinking of Halo, Attack on titan, Assasins creed. And a few others instead of the generics. I want a kingdom hearts feels to the roleplay but with an unlimited source instead of just copying it out.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:37 pm
Souchi The 2nd

kit the sorrowful

I need peeps to help with the twilight realms locations.
There is plenty of room for bad guys if anyone's interested.

@souchi:Nice summary,but the monado is the Twilights equivalent of an X-blade. There are 3 of them,but only 3 twilight have them. The ruler,the light guardian,and one other. Zanza is the first light guardian of the Twilight. He basically wanted to become a god and set the kebladers after the twilight to create a cycle of reincarnation. He's now in Kingdom Hearts piggy backing off the Worlds hearts.  

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
Kingdom Key Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items