Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Random Test thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:14 pm
User Image

xxxThe sound of a creaking gear and a wheel
It echoed as I walked
I don't even have an address to go to
And I'm not able to walk well
xxx

☩ ☩ ☩ ☩ ☩ ☩ ☩A r y s aX

т н еXH u n t e rXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ʟ σ ϲ ɑ т ɪ σ ɴ ::XXXA shelf

XXXXXX

XXXXXX

XXXXXX

XXXXXX

xxxTime passes
And I even forget songs
I hurry to the place where that person sleeps
While I drag my cracked body
xxx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:09 pm
User Image

xxxThe sound of a creaking gear and a wheel
It echoed as I walked
I don't even have an address to go to
And I'm not able to walk well
xxx

☩ ☩ ☩ ☩ ☩ ☩ ☩A r y s aX

т н еXH u n t e rXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ʟ σ ϲ ɑ т ɪ σ ɴ ::XXXA shelf

XXXXXXThe tavern was dimly lit and the air was musty. At the entrance stood a figure, wrapped in a cloak that conceals the person's body. A quiver with many arrows could be seen strapped to their back along with an unstrung long bow. The person stood at the entrance for a few seconds, adjusting their eyes to the darkness before the individual stepped inside. A young woman's face was revealed when the person tossed back the hood of her cloak. Dark brown eyes flicked around the small room of the tavern, quietly taking everything in as the woman proceeded deeper inside

XXXXXXArysa had spotted a flyer outside earlier, tacked on the message board. In a normal situation, she would have walked right passed it the promises of a reward had not caught her attention. It was the 500 gold payment at the end of the quest that had caught her eyes which led to spending a few minutes or two to decipher the contents of the flyers. It was some sort of job that required her to accompany a Princess to Silvermarch and return with the missing Wydlecrystals. Wydlecrystals. It was almost always about those lump of rocks. The 22 year old had her own, but she found barely use in it. It was most likely in the future that she would end up selling it to whoever offers her the most gold for it. However the current task she as interest it would be giving her 30 gold upfront and 500 golds after the completion. Job offering was infrequent with a trade like hers and her funds were already running low, so she saw no harm in taking up this girl's request.

XXXXXXThe woman noticed a group of people near one of the tables and upon closer inspection, ared hair girl seem to be the center of it. Perhaps she was the one who posted up the request? Barely many any sound besides the rustling of her cloak due to her movement, Arysa made her way through the spaces between the tables and approached the group. "Are you the one who posted the request?" The brunette inquired the girl in a tone seemed to be lacking emotion, appearing to ignore the other males around her where in reality she was secretly sizing them up at the corner of her eyes. The red hair girl was youthful and the innocent aura that those who were kept sheltered from most of their life had. The silver hair male beside her though seemed to have a bit more experience, it was highly unlikely that he was placed a situation where he was fighting for his life. No. It was the two other males that the 22 year old would have to keep her eyes on and watch out for.

xxxTime passes
And I even forget songs
I hurry to the place where that person sleeps
While I drag my cracked body
xxx

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
U/C