Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Greetings~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OverNyanThousand

Friendly Poster

3,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:27 pm
Hi! I'm HandfulOfMeowMix! I like furry animals, especially kitties! I hope to make many friends here and am always up for a chat! Nice to meet you guys~! *bows*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:37 pm
HandfulOfMeowMix

Welcome to the fun! Your avvie is quite adorable and I mutually do love me some cats! Haha. Glad to have you as part of the guild and can't wait to see you participate in events or many of the fun threads available in the Guild Chatterbox!  

Mr Celtic Enigma

Revered Poster

OverNyanThousand

Friendly Poster

3,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:56 pm
Mr Celtic Enigma

Welcome to the fun! Your avvie is quite adorable and I mutually do love me some cats! Haha. Glad to have you as part of the guild and can't wait to see you participate in events or many of the fun threads available in the Guild Chatterbox!

Thanks for the warm welcome, Mr Celtic Enigma! I will go check out the chatterbox now! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:41 pm
HandfulOfMeowMix
Hi! I'm HandfulOfMeowMix! I like furry animals, especially kitties! I hope to make many friends here and am always up for a chat! Nice to meet you guys~! *bows*

yay! welcome!~! <3
I'm glad that you decided to join our guild c: <3

if you need any help, feel free to ask any of our wonderful captains here, or even meeee~

kanxiaru

Hunter

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces