Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
International Tabletop Day 2014 - April 5th

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:50 pm
Though this deals more with board and card games than tabletop RPGs, I still think it's relevant enough for this guild:

Who has going-ons for that day? Who will now that they know about it if they didn't before? Some other third thing?

For me, I'll be trying to "host" a table at my local gaming store that I don't particularly care for because the management sucks (rather than support open gaming, they enforce a "buy or get out" policy these days) but my friend works there and I'm hoping to network and meet more people in this brand new city of mine!

Ideally, I'd like to run/play Sentinels of the Multiverse, Puzzle Strike, and Robo Rally - though Hanabi will probably make an appearance, as it always tends to do.

How about the rest of you guys?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:46 am
Usually my local store runs a board games day so might go to that.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:39 pm
No real plans myself but seeing as its a Saturday I'm considering hosting a Skype game for D&D 3.5 for anyone wanting to join. Probably Some kind of low level dungeon run. Maybe a tutorial for new players? Depends on who shows interest.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:34 pm
My plans normally fall through, cracks of some kind, But I was hoping to get my group together and start my own campaign. It normally fails though, so chances are, I might just do nothing.

crying  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

The Shade of Casin

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:04 pm
Gabriel Lord of Flame
No real plans myself but seeing as its a Saturday I'm considering hosting a Skype game for D&D 3.5 for anyone wanting to join. Probably Some kind of low level dungeon run. Maybe a tutorial for new players? Depends on who shows interest.
I may be able to help with that/ villian play or whatever is needed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:07 am
So yesterday i got to play resistance, pandemic and arkham horror with the dunwich horror expansion (though the dunwich horror didn't activate till really late in the game and we'd pretty much won by then.)  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:47 am
My gaming schedule yesterday ended up being:

2 games of Dixit