Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
☆ Moved! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the tea ninja

Shy Muse

12,850 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:23 am
Skogin
Worry not for I am a cheapskate o3o , my real money have other purposes than grow the humongous inflation that gaia already has. BUY PIZZA PEOPLE , NOT INFLATION GENERATORS

A million times THIS!

I PLEDGE!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:10 pm
sign me in. this inflation is really getting on my nerves.  

nadeshiko hyuga

Blessed Waffles

ending-solace

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:31 am
Yes to this a thousand times over. It seems more and more websites are having this issue with a major gap between players who spend real money and those who don't. Unfortunately even if I was blind to the evils of what this does to the Gaian economy, paying for Gaia cash is beyond my budget.

I will gladly take the pledge.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:51 am
Setsunasa

I totally agree with this post!

Although, I am a bit torn though =/ I admit I have bought a few bundles (like the Cutie Catcher and Let's Party Bundles) in order to be able to give them away to guild members who cannot afford it for themselves =/

So hard, since I feel like I shouldn't buy it - but want to buy it for others who cannot!

Wow! You're so generous~ from the past i didn't know there was someone who's generous in gaia. hehe i remembered my old account too when i quit gaia so that i could give my items to a friend of mine for her dream avi. but now i'm back to zero again XD but i feel satisfied already to see her being happy.  

Limriajoyce

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:37 pm
All updated! Thanks to everyone for standing up for a better economy and a better Gaian experience for everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:48 pm
So, when I left the guild (and Gaia) roughly 2 years ago to get my personal life together, Gaia was still a cool place, where if you worked hard to get the things you wanted, it felt good. Ever since I returned about 2 months ago (give or take a few weeks of casual browsing), all I've seen is 'BUY G-CASH PLS!', and to be honest, it is sickening.

There should be no reason what-so-ever why my account (which only has a few premium items, because they were gifted to me by friends who, at the time, were 8-digits rich, which was a big thing back 'in the day') is currently sitting on 11-digits worth of Gold in items and pure. Generators have ruined the experience of Gaia in ways that are unfathomable, and to be frank I kinda wish I would have left sooner, had I known what the site that I loved to be a member of years ago, would turn out to be.

I vote NO to Gold Generators, on the basis that Gaia has become a sell-out for our hard-earned money, and will stop at nothing to obtain it.  

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:16 am
I take the pledge!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:05 pm

I'd like to pledge as well ^ u ^
I bought some in the past but I got such a low amount from them.
I ended up throwing the gold into the abyss.. and I swore I'd never touch them again.
It really is much better to purchase cash items to sell.

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Sheshira

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:10 pm
I've been mentioning to newer users to not buy gold generators but rather buy items if they're going to use gaia cash... They'd benefit the most from this information.

I pledge not to buy gold generators.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:34 am
I take the pledge  

CoolKaius

Dangerous Noob

14,500 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Emotionless Knight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:56 am
I take the pledge!
I want other noobies like myself to have a chance to stay on this wonderful site!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:06 pm
I'm in! I pledge to not use gold generators!  

009D

Rainbow Man-Lover

8,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:56 pm
And we're back, reminding all NSTGers that the best gold generator is no gold generator!  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff