Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Prayers for my father

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shamoalo

Feral Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:44 pm
I would like prayers for my Father. He works so hard and is always doing over time. My parents are getting out of their financial instability but are still going through it.

His left either 11th or 12 rib is out of place and there is a lot of inflammation around it. It is causing pain and lots of discomfort because he is also coming down with the flu as well. Please pray for him. He is the back bone to my family. I have faith that God will provide. He will even provide your prayers too. I just know it!
Thank you for your time!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:44 am
It is really horrible for a family when the one who is holding things together get sick. I will pray for your father. How is your father with praying for himself?  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:41 am
Shamoalo

That's the spirit! I, too, am confident that He will indeed provide. He is our hope and ultimate Physician.
Quote:
Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done.- Matthew 21:21

Quote:
Then Jesus answered, "Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted." And her daughter was healed from that very hour. -Matthew 15:28

My prayers are with you and your family. emotion_bigheart

Edit: Also, if your family hasn't already done so, ..has your dad looked into disability/medical benefits? Either through Human resources/Government/his job's benefits. My dad passed away last year from cancer but before that, he applied for disability benefits and received some money even though he wasn't working. Just something to consider 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:48 pm
Quote:
My prayers are with you and your family. emotion_bigheart

Edit: Also, if your family hasn't already done so, ..has your dad looked into disability/medical benefits? Either through Human resources/Government/his job's benefits. My dad passed away last year from cancer but before that, he applied for disability benefits and received some money even though he wasn't working. Just something to consider 3nodding

Oh no smile he just had the flu, I just felt so bad for him because he felt so terrible. My mom has a job too, but she is one of those who likes to throw herself into a pity party rolleyes

But thank you so much smile My father has been doing much better and he has gone back to work! I am extremely happy that he is feeling better so thank you very much!  

Shamoalo

Feral Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

Shamoalo

Feral Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:50 pm
Garland-Green
It is really horrible for a family when the one who is holding things together get sick. I will pray for your father. How is your father with praying for himself?

Thank you so much for your prayers! He is feeling much better!
And to answer your question, I don't know how his prayer life is. Most of that personal stuff is his and mom's personal conversations. So I have no idea!  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games