Submit

Ru Deshevaine

Profitable Raider

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:56 pm
Hello! I am Ru, an off-world mercenary. I have been on gaia for a while but never really posted much. My company isn't very big so we may need a few helping hands on missions.

Long to short, I am hoping to start anon-ing soon and have a flair for the action and adventure type of setting.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:02 am
Although it was nowhere near close to the schedule anymore and it's waiting passengers had probably all given up by now, a big 60-ft Bus finally pulled into the thread. Two-tone stripes ran along it's length, as well as a green banner announcing "The Grasshopper Express". The signs read "NOT IN SERVICE", and the small crowd of people aboard were all dressed in similar looking blue uniforms. Although the windows and doors were all closed, several voices could still be heard yelling and arguing with each other. One of the doors finally opened after a moment, and with much swearing, a young woman was shoved out.

"Ow! Damn it Jimmy! Wait till I find a pineapple!" With a sigh, the apprentice looked around at everyone and gave a small wave. "Sorry about that, Dispatch is having a bad day. Anyway, how's it going folks? I'm Mo, and I'm a bus driver... In training anyway... And those a-holes," She jerked her thumb at the bus "Are all my seniors. I know, I used to be Mathematical Outlier and I was kinda responsible for Lotus, Bet some of ya might remember that... But stuff happened, and I figured I needed to do something different. Although if you hear someone yell 'Speranza', it means I'm probably dead. Um... None of us really bite much, if ya need a ride or got a question... It's happened before where one of the other drivers will send out a present, but most of the time I'm the only anon..." She trailed off with a shrug.

(Yep, Ello again! Same boss for Sciurus here. I forget when I first started with Mo period, but sometime in 2k13 was when I made her a bus driver. I try to do every event with her, but her notes tend to be weird. Usually stick to the story types, but I also tend to get too carried away, and I try to make them like... Decision based? Some of them there's usually a question, and different replies can get different outcomes. Not sure it's going very well though. And yes. If you stick around long enough you shall come to know that I am very OCD and have a serious thing for Buses.)  

Mo_4011 -Anon-

Adventuring Pumpkin

16,315 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers