Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Aye'! How's it goin' everybody.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Celtic Enigma

Revered Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:49 pm
User Image

Evening, everyone! I go by the name of Mr Celtic Enigma. However in short, I'm easily recognizably known as
                      Celtic or Enigma. I've been loyally on Gaia Online ever since I first started in 2005. Before Gaia, I used to fiddle
                      around on a site, that I'm sure everyone here remembers, by the name of NeoPets. That website alone is the
                      website that launched my roleplaying interest and started me on a never ending roller coaster that's still alive
                      and kicking to this day. When I first started Gaia, I was easily just still trying to understand the concept of how to
                      really get in touch with my inner creativity and inspirational motivators to produce worthwhile posts and replies.
                      To be honest, I used to only be able to punch out two, maybe three sentences at a time. I was only fifteen
                      at the time and still in school every single day learning what I could from Language arts classes and reading. In
                      recent months however, I've just accomplished a personal milestone of being able to post a fifteen paragraph post in
                      a matter of thirty minutes and less without breaking a sweat. To say that I've come a long way from where I used to
                      be, to where I am now, is an understatement. Before joining the The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild, I
                      was in the process of totaling up my overall post counts from six of my roleplaying accounts alone. This one included.
                      My ending number that I ended up with was over 25,000+ topic posts throughout Barton Town and a few other
                      roleplay boards. Examples being The Gaian Neighborhood and Series-Related/Miscellaneous. Those two boards
                      along with Barton Town are the boards I most frequently stalk in search of new and exciting roleplays to join.

As far as personal accomplishments on Gaia go, I haven't done anything real remarkable that is worth admiration.
                      I'm never one to boast my skills or shove my roleplaying prowess down anyone's throat. I'm fully aware that
                      there could easily be several people that have been roleplaying longer than I have been and could outmatch me
                      in forms of roleplaying that I am not proficient or find interest in. I'm naturally a humble guy so when I receive any
                      compliment or recognition for anything I do, I'm always greatly appreciative and humbled by such kind words. In
                      the event that I was ever asked what my proudest moment has been either this year or last, I would have to say
                      building a free-roam New York City roleplay that debuted on January 1st and has still seen recent activity. With all
                      the work that was put into it, constantly having to replace roleplayers who chose to quit or resigned, keeping up
                      to date with the front page information and all of the necessary links, pictures and guides to make the RP
                      as realistic as possible? That takes work. Work that I am proud to say has paid off to this day. A second example
                      of my proudest moment was being one of the first to introduce a realistic Twitter format and coding for roleplays
                      that is often asked to be used and has been seen in more than one of my roleplays. To this day I've always found
                      fun and appreciation in Coding, Formatting and being able to make certain unexpected things that people wouldn't
                      deem possible or have the ability to do. I feel as if I have talked more about my Gaia History than I have about me.
                      To remedy that, I'll let you guys know about the "man under the mask" per-say and delve into the real Enigma.

To be proper and straight forward, my real name is Bryan and I'm currently twenty-three going on twenty-four this
                      year August. I live with my parents still, due to economy troubles and finding a job seemingly difficult nowadays. I've
                      worked about eight jobs in my lifetime and plan on going to college sometime very soon to pursue the arts
                      of Acting or Firefighting Academy. My mother and father are both hard workers who have been together for as
                      long as I have been born (23 Years). My sister and I have a ten year difference, yet she has a very mature
                      outlook on life and absorbs knowledge, instructions and how-to's like a sponge. Admittedly her and I do have
                      our moments, but she is like me in the sense where she likes my musical tastes and even plays many videogames.
                      I've always been one of those quiet, independent, possibly "reserves" types at times. But I've been shedding myself
                      of that shell recently be being more active in Guilds and giving back to the Gaia Community anyway I can. My goal
                      on Gaia, ever since I joined, was to finally own an Ancient Katana. Unfortunately the price for such an item has
                      skyrocketed over the years to unattainable reaches. Thus, I make do with what avatars I can make and put together
                      myself. My current avatar is undoubtedly my pride and joy, with how versatile and customizable it can be from waist
                      up. I still one day would like to own an Ancient Katana, since that would be the pinnacle of my Gaia tenure easily.
                      With all of these things combined, and still many, many surprises, they all siphon into the enigma of a person that
                      I am and have become over the years. I can only hope to have many great memories here and have fun with you all!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:40 pm
Hello there! Welcome to the guild! It's great to see an accomplished Roleplayer join us! Roleplays are the best. Also, I love your post format. It's has a sort of beautiful simplicity to it, if that makes sense. I'd love to see your other formats! And I promise, you'll have a great time with us! Enjoy the guild!  

PebbleDrop856

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mr Celtic Enigma

Revered Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:43 pm
PebbleDrop856
Hello there! Welcome to the guild! It's great to see an accomplished Roleplayer join us! Roleplays are the best. Also, I love your post format. It's has a sort of beautiful simplicity to it, if that makes sense. I'd love to see your other formats! And I promise, you'll have a great time with us! Enjoy the guild!

Thank you much! That intro format was as easy as [list] coding, Size 11 text and hitting the Enter key to make new lines when needed. Haha. But thank you for the warm welcome! I definitely look forward to spreading along my knowledge of Formatting, Roleplaying and overall Coding as a whole to those who'd like to learn. I certainly to hope to have a fun time in the Guild!  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games