Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Forum posts acting up. (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissBlinou

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:53 am
When I look at a thread in the forum, usually it shows my posts with the newest at the bottom and older going up. This is how i'm sure it's meant to be displayed.

But for some reason, every once and a while, the posts will show up with the newest at the top and the older descending. And sometimes, I will go to a thread i have been to with new posts, leave and then come back, and some of the newest posts will be gone.

It's confusing because i'm trying to understand this site and this issue is making posting on here difficult because i'm disorientated when trying to find the latest posts.

I haven't messed with any settings (I don't believe) and i'm not sure why this is happening to me, or if it's a common thing.

Thank you for your help!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:07 am
MissBlinou
When I look at a thread in the forum, usually it shows my posts with the newest at the bottom and older going up. This is how i'm sure it's meant to be displayed.

But for some reason, every once and a while, the posts will show up with the newest at the top and the older descending. And sometimes, I will go to a thread i have been to with new posts, leave and then come back, and some of the newest posts will be gone.

It's confusing because i'm trying to understand this site and this issue is making posting on here difficult because i'm disorientated when trying to find the latest posts.

I haven't messed with any settings (I don't believe) and i'm not sure why this is happening to me, or if it's a common thing.

Thank you for your help!

This has happened a lot to me as well, usually when I click on the notifications when I get quoted, the posts get flipped and I get confused. It's a normal glitch, I'm not sure how to permanently fix it but refreshing the page usually does the trick smile  

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

MissBlinou

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:23 am
Artistic Wizard

This has happened a lot to me as well, usually when I click on the notifications when I get quoted, the posts get flipped and I get confused. It's a normal glitch, I'm not sure how to permanently fix it but refreshing the page usually does the trick smile

Oh I thought it was just me having these problems. Thank you for letting me know. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:25 am
MissBlinou

Oh I thought it was just me having these problems. Thank you for letting me know. biggrin

You are welcome biggrin  

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:14 am
MissBlinou

Thank you for your help!

I see this when I've posted the 15th post on the page. Each page holds exactly 15 posts. For some reason, that last post flips the whole page upside down when it posts for the poster. As soon as you refresh or do anything else everything should return to normal. whee  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games