Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
My mother hurt her knee and she has lipidemia in her legs!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mitus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:07 am
My mother was diagnosed with lipidemia about a year ago which had really slowed her down. she has to pump her legs every day now to get the liquid out, but she recently hurt her knee. It's gotten so bad to the point that she can't even stand up without crying. Since she can't walk we can't get her to a doctor or rather a hospital. Please Please pray that her knee gets better. It makes me so sad to see her hurting so much. She's even said that it hurts so bad she wish she would die!! (she doesn't have much a tolerance for pain) I have to help her do everything now and she can't even go to the bathroom ( I do it cause I love her). I am starting to cry just writing this. We really need prayer I want my mother to feel better. Please pray for both her hurt knee and her lipidemia.

thank you

update

she went tot he hospital and got pain pills (her happy pills) they said it could take up to 6 weeks for her to heal and she has arthritis in her knee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:17 pm
mitus

You sound like you're doing a wonderful job helping your mother. 3nodding Both of you are in my prayers. emotion_bigheart
Have you considered calling an ambulance to come take your mom to the hospital? She doesn't need to walk, they'll carry her on the bed and go from there so she can get the treatment she needs.  

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

tuggle_love89

Conservative Businesswoman

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:02 am
My prayers are with you and your mom...
What a great child your mother has in you!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:43 am
My prayers are with you, don't lose faith!

Niraraa

Tipsy Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150