Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
The Man of Shadow, OOC, NPC's, and The Dead & Missing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:44 pm
Welcome, Fated Ones

Welcome to where you can gain more of a look at what is going on, as well as discuss different things with each other. Each section will give you more details about different things. Also, I will be posting up George's old allies for you guys to browse through to get a bit more story behind the Fateless Warrior.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:45 pm
NPC Profiles: To be updated and added upon

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:48 pm
The Dead & Missing

((If you are going to be gone for a couple of days/weeks let me know so as to add them under the "Missing" category, rather than "Dead" category))

The Dead

Angela Andoreus

User Image
Race/Nationality: Caucasian/German
Fate Chosen: Thief
Orientation: Bisexual
Personality: "I remember Angela well... She had a grace about her unlike any other, always poised in a regal fashion. Angela always held a cool head, and easily operated under stress. Her downfall was that she kept her feelings hidden all the time and it was difficult to see if she really agreed with a plan. In a sense she was the best out of all of us. I don't know what truly happened to her, but when she was at the end of her long rope she told me one thing, and that was to survive... Who knew I would end up the same as she?" -George William

------------------------------------------

Kosamachi

User Image
Race/Nationality: Asian/Japanese
Fate Chosen: Mage
Magic: "I don't remember his exact spells but... They were powerful, very powerful, but every time he cast it seemed like he died a little each time. He was the first of us to go though, which makes me intrigued as to what his powers were." -George William
Orientation: Homosexual
Personality: "Kosamachi was always bright eyed and bushy tailed. He was so young when he died, it was a shame... I didn't enjoy his advances though, they were the worst pick up lines ever, and that's coming from me... But you know, I kind of miss his optimism... It was refreshing in this dark, cruel world." -George William

--------------------------------------------

The Missing

"Nine"
User Image
Race/Nationality: ???
Fate Chosen: ???
Magic: "He was able to cast spells as well as he could wield a blade, which was beyond what even my current level of skill can account for... He could change the tide of battle with a single motion of his hand... He was almost like a god of the battlefield compared to myself." -George William
Orientation: Heterosexual
Personality: "Nine was uh.... Interesting, he never really talked much other than giving orders. Every time we did follow his orders though, we succeeded. It was as if he knew exactly what the enemies were going to do and when they were going to do it. The strangeness of him can be felt from a mile away though, that's for sure. I don't know if he is truly dead, I can only assume that he is since we awoke one day to find that his mask that he always wore was laying on the boulder. The night before he had been on guard duty... I still have that mask somewhere..." -George William

------------------------------

George Willingnam

User Image
Username: KamigearX

Race/Nationality: Caucasian American

Fate Chosen: Warrior/Mage

Magic: Fireball - A basic flame that is shot out of your hand and explodes on contact with an enemy.

Wind Cut- Using a melee weapon as a focus you extend the range of the weapon for a short time

Icestorm- A basic area of Effect spell that causes needle like icicles to stab into your opponents

Earthen Armor- A basic Protection Spell which creates a dense layer of rock around your body, protecting you from medium and light blows.

Soul Overcharge- At the cost of Sanity George may change one of his weapons into the Warrior Fate's weapon and strike once with it, destroying the weapon and losing 1 point of Sanity.

Orientation: "Heterosexual... I think... I don't remember. What were we talking about again?"

Personality: George Willingnam has been in this world for far too long, alone, tired, and waiting for others. The first time he came to this world was with three others. They have all died off, leaving George alone, slowly dying off each night as his Sanity is eaten away by the shadows. He has become hollow, or at least distant in thought, not caring much for others opinions for his actions, nor does he care himself. He simply does and hopes for the best.

Biography: George Willingnam was an average highschool student. He wasn't popular but he wasn't on the "outside" either. His girlfriend was way above his caliber, perhaps that's why he was chosen? Who knows. All he remembers now is that there used to be another world, but this is now his home world. He knows the terrain and knows that the new people will be stuck facing a demon that is too strong for them, and so George is going to make the ultimate sacrifice so that they may have a chance at survival. His friends have already died off, so what's his purpose in this world anymore? Perhaps he'll be able to meet them when he falls again. He has already died seventeen times, how much longer does he have?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:45 pm
The Land as We Know It

Lord Duvan's Castle- Once a symbol of the empire that ruled this cursed land, it has since fallen to shambles with the insane and decrepit wandering its empty halls. At every turn there is an enemy and the only truly cleared space is the Courtyard, where an eternal bonfire sits, burning, acting as a newly erected spawning ground for the New Fates. The man who created this spot was known as George Willingnam, The Fateless One.

Bog of Corthala- This used to be a forest, that was until the darkness came. When the darkness came, it first ate the forest, the dead animals feeding off one another. Then the people came. Now the forest feeds off the remnants of Sanity from whatever steps in, closing them in and making sure no one escapes its clutches. To cure the world of taint it must be cleansed first from this forest so that people may gather off the land once more.

City of Forsala- Forsala was the key of the empire, and this city was the first to fall, the shadow spread like a rampant disease and people easily succumbed to the darkness. After the evil reached High King Torin, the gates were sealed and no one was allowed to enter or exit, and so to this day, even as the city crumbles and skyline falls, the place is an impenetrable fortress. Rumor has it that it was King Torin's adviser that started the plague of shadows

Darkspire Mountain Range- To the west of Forsala their lies a mountain range that has been absorbed by the shadowy embrace of this plague. Below their peaks lies the ruined civilization of the dwarves, miners and smiths of the finest trade, their tunnels reaching into the very core of the earth itself. Where can darkness manifest itself best, if only underneath a sky with no stars?  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items