Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Aquarium - How do I make an awesome tank? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3!
View Results

Zeboym

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:53 am
Hey there everyone. I've checked through the Resources section and unless I've missed something, I hope this is a new question and I'm not wasting your time.

I just started GaiaOnline on this new account after a leave of ~7 years or so. Many things are new to me and I am trying to learn them one at a time. On the agenda: Aquariums & Booty Grab.

How do I get the amazing tanks that other people have? I saw the store and they're 499 cash each Dolphin, things like that. How in the world do you maintain something like that? (Heck, how do you get the actual cash in the first place?)

Anyone know of any guides or have advice on making your own tank?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:15 am
Zeboym
Hey there everyone. I've checked through the Resources section and unless I've missed something, I hope this is a new question and I'm not wasting your time.

I just started GaiaOnline on this new account after a leave of ~7 years or so. Many things are new to me and I am trying to learn them one at a time. On the agenda: Aquariums & Booty Grab.

How do I get the amazing tanks that other people have? I saw the store and they're 499 cash each Dolphin, things like that. How in the world do you maintain something like that? (Heck, how do you get the actual cash in the first place?)

I like this thread:
User Image

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Violette Cielle

Tipsy Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:03 am
Zeboym

Try here

Also I'm giving away free aquarium items if you're interested. The link is in my sig. Good luck! 3nodding  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games