I'm ALWAYS looking for people to do a 1x1 role play through PMs. I am literate and average around 1-2 paragraphs a post (although I have been known to have posts where I'll give upwards of 9 or 10. This is VERY rare but does happen on occasion). While I do have two jobs, I have free time both at home and at the jobs (as well as wi-fi) so chances are I can usually reply to your role play. Or at least read it on my phone (I hate replying on my phone. For some reason the app always messes up the coding of my messages). One small thing that kind of annoys me? I only role play OCs. I feel that with canons and characters with pre-determined personalities and backstories, I can't be as free and I am warning in advance that in this situation my posts. will. SUFFER.

A couple more things to say and then I swear I'm done. Please be literate. Using asterisks and such in OOC is all fine and dandy but when it comes to in the role play, PLEASE. BE. LITERATE. Also, make your introductory message interesting not just "will you role play with me?" I promise, I don't bite.. often... or hard wink .

Check in often as role play preferences often change with the role plays I have going currently.
Role plays I'm looking for:

Naruto
Pokemon (Any region is fine)

Fire Emblem
Harry Potter
Bleach

Pairings

princess X knight
popular guy/girl X unpopular guy/girl
celebrity X fan (or not fan, can also be interesting)

These are all I could think of at moment's notice off the top of my head. With any suggestions or requests (or if you're interested in a role play) please PM me.

Looking forward to it,
Sentenza User Image