Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Aquarium glowing help?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LofTea

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:31 am
So I keep getting these notifications, like; "Your aquarium will start glowing with 1 fish between 01:40 pm and 01:50 pm"

Only, I've looked everywhere in my aquarium and I haven't been able to play the Booty Grab game since the tutorial yet (I'm guessing the glowing fish is to play the game). ;-;
Am I looking in the wrong place, where should I be looking somewhere else during this time to find it?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:44 am
ThatLauraLass
So I keep getting these notifications, like; "Your aquarium will start glowing with 1 fish between 01:40 pm and 01:50 pm"

Only, I've looked everywhere in my aquarium and I haven't been able to play the Booty Grab game since the tutorial yet (I'm guessing the glowing fish is to play the game). ;-;
Am I looking in the wrong place, where should I be looking somewhere else during this time to find it?

I know my reply is late but... The notifications you get refer to Gaia Standard time. It's much faster than real time. You can see it Here in the Gaia world map or in towns. Note the real time your fish glows (it's usually constant, 10 minutes at a time, about 4x a day)

You cannot play your own tank. What you CAN do is to make a "GLOW THREAD" in the Gaia Aquarium forum and keep bumping it during the time that your aquarium glows so other people will play your tank. More players means more gold for you smile  

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

LofTea

Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:48 am
Artistic Wizard
Thank you SO much, Artistic. ;u; That's been driving me crazy for aaaages haha.
I'll definitely start a thread in the aquariums forum! It seems some days that I'm posting on the forum, I get a ton from my tank and others not so much, so advertising it will probably help substantially!

I wonder why they don't have a clock at the top or bottom of the screen with Gaia's own time on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:04 pm
ThatLauraLass
Artistic Wizard
Thank you SO much, Artistic. ;u; That's been driving me crazy for aaaages haha.
I'll definitely start a thread in the aquariums forum! It seems some days that I'm posting on the forum, I get a ton from my tank and others not so much, so advertising it will probably help substantially!

I wonder why they don't have a clock at the top or bottom of the screen with Gaia's own time on it.

I have no idea as well. I wish they just used real time instead. It confused me too when I first started my aquarium.

I want to show you my old Glow thread here.

Once you start your thread, you might want to put a Glow analyzer (like the one on mine saying "Bump" and "Analysis") to easily see if your tank is glowing (best to put it in your siggy) heart Here's a link to make your own heart

I used to earn gold from my tank as well before I started my art shop and vending. I have a few fishes here that I dont need. Do you want them?  

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

LofTea

Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:11 pm
Artistic Wizard
Perfect, thank you so much! c: I'm sure I'll open up my own proper art shop someday; I'm looking into opening a B/C too, actually. I know they're a lot of work, but they look super fun too and I love the roleplaying aspects. Definitely seems like something I would enjoy doing once I graduate and have a bit more free time.

And are you sure?? That would be wonderful! ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:23 pm
ThatLauraLass

Trade sent! I'm still looking forward to my next art commission from you. LOL. I really enjoy your art heart  

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

LofTea

Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:49 pm
Artistic Wizard
ThatLauraLass

Trade sent! I'm still looking forward to my next art commission from you. LOL. I really enjoy your art heart
Ohmygosh so many fish! *u* Thankyou soso much! <3

Haha, well I'm going to have a busy weekend finishing off my dissertation and preparing it for submission to the bookbinders on monday, but if I get it all done tomorrow in plenty of time then I might just open another slot in my guild shop on sunday. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:52 pm
ThatLauraLass
Ohmygosh so many fish! *u* Thankyou soso much! <3

Haha, well I'm going to have a busy weekend finishing off my dissertation and preparing it for submission to the bookbinders on monday, but if I get it all done tomorrow in plenty of time then I might just open another slot in my guild shop on sunday. wink

You are welcome and be sure to let me know 3nodding

And of course, school work first before gaia. It's a major major rule.

Ahhhh.. thesis... I hated that. I'm glad I graduated from all that insanity xd

You go girl! You can do it! xd  

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out