Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
When The Road Ends [[Blood and Nebula]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:38 pm
User Image

Amon looked down at her with a slightly worried eye though as usual since the day he turned eleven his face was basically serious. Amon wasn't all that in touch with other emotions and due to this he was normally calm and very relaxed unless angered, which often seemed to be the only outward expression he was capable of producing. He sat down across from her at the table and watched her silently for a moment before he decided to ask "Have you taken your medicine?" he asked her since he wanted her to recover. Her sickness wasn't serious enough for her to see a doctor, but he'd rather her recover before anymore stress mounted with her brother, or even himself.
Amon adjusted his jacket and yawned from lack of sleep over the past few days thanks to work. He let out a small sigh "I should...probably get back. I have a lot of work to do." he said rather quietly. Amon wasn't sure. He could stay longer, but there was very little to speak about, and he'd continue to think about work.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:41 pm
Anna sighed as she barely raised her eyes to meet his and frowned as she glanced down. "Yea. i took it before you got home." she said and sighed softly. "I don't know lately. the pain has just been getting worse and worse." she said and sighed as she stood up tightening her jacket around her shoulder
NemaColden

Rosette Nebula

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas