Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Booty Grab Game

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Need Gold?
  Yes!
View Results

thepuglife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:12 pm
I saw a tank flashing and played the booty grab game. A couple minutes later I saw another tank flashing and tried to play the game again but it said I had already played once that day o.0 can I only play once a day? I don't want to keep searching around the site in vain if that is the case. Quote me please so I remember to check back here for the answer smile thank you  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:20 pm
thepuglife
I saw a tank flashing and played the booty grab game. A couple minutes later I saw another tank flashing and tried to play the game again but it said I had already played once that day o.0 can I only play once a day? I don't want to keep searching around the site in vain if that is the case. Quote me please so I remember to check back here for the answer smile thank you

Hi there! You can play multiple games per day, and earn up to 100,000g, and can't play the same tank twice in a day. There are glitches with the game sometimes, and you may want to exit out of the game and reload it. To save you time, you can always go to the Booty grab forum and click on threads where Gaians post their tanks.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/f.393/  

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

thepuglife

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:24 pm
r a i n i i_d a i s
thepuglife

Hi there! You can play multiple games per day, and earn up to 100,000g, and can't play the same tank twice in a day. There are glitches with the game sometimes, and you may want to exit out of the game and reload it. To save you time, you can always go to the Booty grab forum and click on threads where Gaians post their tanks.

Thank you! If this was answered somewhere else I just couldn't seem to find it smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:49 pm
thepuglife
r a i n i i_d a i s
thepuglife

Thank you! If this was answered somewhere else I just couldn't seem to find it smile

{❤}

Sorry for the late reply, but good luck! I'm glad it helped (:

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash