Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
A Hero & Villian - Who Wins? (AcexDragon)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:51 am
Sebastien Michaelis⌋

⇒ Now the dark begins to rise
        Save your breath, it's far from over
        Leave the lost and dead behind
        Now's your chance to run for cover
        I don't want to change the world
        I just wanna leave it colder
        Light the fuse and burn it up
        Take the path that leads to nowhere
        All is lost again
        But I'm not giving in

Sebastien looked over the reports his assistant handed to him. Reading over them carefully, he was dismayed to learn that several departments had failed to meet their quota for the quarter, and thus had created a deficit. Michaelis Incorporated was the leading munitions fabrication and distribution company in the world, but that was just a front. Ever since it was revealed that some people had special super human abilities, the world's governments had sought a way to mass produce an army of super soldiers. Michaelis Inc., was the farthest along in successfully producing said super soldiers. However, Sebastien planned on using the most powerful super soldiers as his own personal weapon to overthrow the world and lead it into a new era.

Sadly though, the rate of success in creating super powered beings was still low, and only one in several dozen people survived the process. It was fun though to set the failures loose on the city and watch the destruction before their bodies gave out and they died. Such incidents had revealed another individual with powers, a young girl whom had seemingly taken it upon herself to protect the city. Sebastien wanted to find that girl and see what made her tick.

Watch the end through dying eyes
Now the dark is taking over
Show me where forever dies
Take the fall and run to Heaven
All is lost again
But I'm not giving in

AceOfTears
I will add the pic tomorrow, I am tired and I have a lot to do in the morning.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:59 pm
Ϩℴ℘ℌɩɒ ℭℓɒℜӄ

❝Remember when I tried?
I never strayed too far from you
Forever by your side
No matter what I was going through
But now I never know the things to say to you
That help me prove that I'm still on your side
I never show just what you do to me
Guess I'm what's always wrong

Won't let a world gone mad ever bring me down
Gave everything I had to turn it back around
Cause our time's worth something bigger than both you and me
I can't live my life always backing down
I gotta do this right, then they can't make a sound
Cause I'm not here for nothing, least I can say
I stand for something❞

User Image

Sophia had been up walking to her work seeing how she was a receptionist for an office to make her living. Now yawning she had been exhausted from the night before fighting off some two-bit villain before she rubbed her eyes downing her coffee. Getting inside she had walked to her desk as she set everything down as she thought about the crime rate that had gone up recently since she had began reign to protect the very innocents that were in trouble. She answered phones scheduling appointments and solving answers to easy questions. It was tiring to do this medial work that she needed to feed her and put the roof over her head. On her computer she was reading the latest news that was important to the journalist.

She came over the various articles about the super beings that many companies were trying to reproduce. "This is ridiculous," she muttered. She had see the disasters of such experiments as it had left many die. She prayed that their souls would find peace as she continued to do her work as she put her superhero persona to the side.

『Ѳℴȼ: It's fine. I just put it all together. So wherever you can』

DragonSlayer Arcos

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash