Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[OOC Bar] Chat, Discuss Ideas, Recruit, and Advertise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there a noticeable amount of new activity/new players?
  OMG, Totally!
  Kinda
  If there is, I can't tell. =/
View Results

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:15 pm
Hey everyone. It's been a bit since I've shown my face around here, but I'm craving some RPs at the moment and not finding what I need elsewhere. It would obviously be too much to post all of my ideas here, but if you're interested, PM me and I'll tell you what I've got in mind. Some general plots, some specific ones...and I'm always open to new ideas. Just please be literate. smile Also, I've been hanging around a guild called Tainted Heaven recently which is similar to here. Swing by and check it out if you like, that's where I usually am. Call me. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:06 am
So I've been combing Barton Town for some role playing partners, but I can't seem to find any good ones. :/ Anyway, I'm looking for a partner who'll RP with me via PMs and won't be too bugged if I don't respond immediately. I'm kinda wanting a demon//angel RP, or vampire//human RP, or a ghost//human RP, but only if we can pull it off without it being cliche or cheesy. Anyway, I'd prefer a partner with some role playing experience and a decent grasp of the English language (i.e. knows the difference between "they're", "their", and "there". As well as "your" and "you're", and "too," "to", and "two".) Please PM me if you're interested, and we can talk plots!

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Mistress Legacy

Friendly Citizen

7,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:15 am
I have a few. And they may seem bad, but they aren't. So take a look thought them and tell me what you think. They are kind of the jizzed of the whole story. so here you

♥Surprised Husband/Nervous Best Man - You know, a drunken night in Vegas and a wedding chapel later...
♥Spy/Female Spy - A little Spy vs. Spy with a twist?
♥Male Attorney/Female Attorney - Rivals in court, lovers in private.
♫ Band mate/ Bandmate -An attraction starts to happen after a great show and everyone starts to get a little drunk (Could be multiple characters in a band)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:10 pm
I would like some RP. Lots of ideas but would rather bounce ideas back with a 'partner' before starting anything solid (especially since my last attempt at starting an RP here failed XD). So yeah.... PM me if interested and we shall see what happens.

Thanks in advance x  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:30 pm
Hello all. =) It has been a while since I have been on, but even longer since I have written anything. I have this sudden itch that needs scratching, but I need the right partner to top me. I sometimes switch seke, but for being out of the swing of things for so long, will be sticking to uke to start out. Being literate helps a great deal. I give what I get, so please give me something to post in return. I really try to avoid one liners like the plague. Heh.

My taste seems to stick around the fantasy/vampire/angel/demon area, but I am itching for a good vampire rp. Any ideas are more than welcome. ^-^ PM me if interested.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:46 pm
Hey guys,

I've been in this guild for quite some time but I've never posted until today. I've got a craving for some RP.

More info here. PM me if you're interested!

Cheers,
Z  

Zeto

Dangerous Glitch

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items