Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
Please Pray For Me

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amk1998

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:23 am
Recently I have spent time away from God and consequently gradually lost my connection to him. I have indulged in sexual sin and need help to free myself from the clutches of lust.

I know this isn't very important compared to most of the other prayer requests on here but please offer up a prayer for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:06 am
amk1998
Recently I have spent time away from God and consequently gradually lost my connection to him. I have indulged in sexual sin and need help to free myself from the clutches of lust.

I know this isn't very important compared to most of the other prayer requests on here but please offer up a prayer for me.

I'm not good at helping with these problems unless there are major underlining factors. Do you have any of those? Also, don't compare your troubles with those of others because it a huge thing in your life. Anything that hinders a person's walk is huge.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

amk1998

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:34 pm
Thanks for your concern, but what do you mean by underlining factors?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:02 pm
amk1998
Thanks for your concern, but what do you mean by underlining factors?

Factors such as abuse, disorders, medicine side effects, and things such as those. I'm a mentor for those with factors like because it messes with us spiritually. I make sure they get professional help first.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Darkness rose 2019

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:55 pm
keeping u in my prayers * smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:46 am
amk1998

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Have you considered going to your pastor and telling him of this sin? Or going to the church and praying?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Virdis Bruja

Fashionable Member

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items