Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
What are we gonna do!? [Reo x Geoul] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:39 pm
Bell sighed softly as she reached her hand up and wiped the tears out of her eyes. "Oh god, look at me i'm usually not this much of wreck." she said seeing the makeup that was smeared on her face and on her cheeks. "I just don't know what to do." she said as she looked down
Reo Kage.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:48 pm
Cerebus licked his finger & began wiping the smeared make up off of Rose's face & gave her a smile even though underneath Cerebus was in dismay. "You did good by coming here first so you're off to a good start." Cerebus was trying to be as encouraging as possible, he didn't want her to be unhappy especially about something that was his fault.

geoul eissneun yeoja

Wazi Kong

Liberal Conversationalist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:06 pm
"Can you be honest on how you really feel about all this, i know you are trying to be, as honest with me as possible. but please....i know your upset." she said as she looked at him snuggling up to his chest as her eyes closed
Reo Kage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:18 pm
Cerebus let out a deep slow sigh as he gathered himself mentally, then he opened up his mouth and spoke. "I'm really nervous, because I don't know what my Mom is going to say. I need to find money to help take care of the baby & you, right now I don't know what to do." Cerebus said, before wrapping his arms around her.

geoul eissneun yeoja

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:26 pm
Bell sighed as she looked down for a moment and shook her head. "I am getting paid rather fairly for my job as an artist, i mean we are hitting some major gigs, now a days. so you don't need to worry about money, your mother i don't know about that." she said as she closed her eyes, resting her head against his chest
Reo Kage
i won't be online for a few days, i'll be online but i won't be posting too much

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:54 pm
Cerebus stroked Bell's heading lovingly, he could guess what his mother would do & it wouldn't be too bad she'd be irritated at first, but she'd get used to it. She wouldn't kick them out, but stress that he needed to find a place of their own which would be understandable, he wouldn't want to burden his mother like that anyway.

geoul eissneun yeoja

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:07 pm
((umm, i have to be going now. but i talked to a friend of mine and she wants to rp with people i know. if that's okay with you))
Reo Kage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:06 pm
OoC: That's fine.

geoul eissneun yeoja

Wazi Kong

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2