Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
[1x1] Searching for a partner

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLulie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:18 am
I've just recently popped back on to Gaia after a good year or two and have the urge to RP again! Looking just to start with a 1x1 RP so let me know if you're interested (PM me please?)

heart - I'd prefer to post through forum, but can do PM too.
heart - I am a Female searching for a Male.
heart - Looking for Semi-lit to literate, and someone who is on at least once every 2/3 days?

As for idea's, I'm open to pretty much anything... 3nodding

If you're interested let me know! We can talk about ideas and create a great RP!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:02 am
LuluFeverxD
I've just recently popped back on to Gaia after a good year or two and have the urge to RP again! Looking just to start with a 1x1 RP so let me know if you're interested (PM me please?)

heart - I'd prefer to post through forum, but can do PM too.
heart - I am a Female searching for a Male.
heart - Looking for Semi-lit to literate, and someone who is on at least once every 2/3 days?

As for idea's, I'm open to pretty much anything... 3nodding

If you're interested let me know! We can talk about ideas and create a great RP!

I'm open to various ideas, if you have any preferences.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

xLulie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:34 am
Sounds good! I'm not very sure what I'd like (Feeling in the mood for anything really!) But maybe...

Angel x Demon - Maybe a Demon prince and an Angel Princess have been forced to go to Earth to save it from something, but they have to work together which proves very difficult due to their differences? Or not..

Demon x Human
Prince/Princess x Commoner
Human x Human
Survivor x Survivor (Zombie/Robot Apocalypse maybe?)

Lab Experiment x Lab Experiment - Two people wake up in tanks with powers they never had before, escaping from the facility is one problem, but wait until they see what lies outside it?

I do like Fantasy, with a little bit of Action and Magic ect! But what do you prefer? Any ideas?

(Been away from this for a while now, sorry if they aren't exactly brilliant sweatdrop )

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:31 am
LuluFeverxD
Sounds good! I'm not very sure what I'd like (Feeling in the mood for anything really!) But maybe...

☸ Angel x Demon - Maybe a Demon prince and an Angel Princess have been forced to go to Earth to save it from something, but they have to work together which proves very difficult due to their differences? Or not..

Demon x Human
☸ Prince/Princess x Commoner
Human x Human
☸ Survivor x Survivor (Zombie/Robot Apocalypse maybe?)

☸ Lab Experiment x Lab Experiment - Two people wake up in tanks with powers they never had before, escaping from the facility is one problem, but wait until they see what lies outside it?

I do like Fantasy, with a little bit of Action and Magic ect! But what do you prefer? Any ideas?

(Been away from this for a while now, sorry if they aren't exactly brilliant sweatdrop )

The ones with the symbols I like the ideas of; I had the idea that the Experiment x Experiment one... what if they found themselves in what turned out to be an anime world that one recognizes but the other doesn't?  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

xLulie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:04 pm
Angel x Demon - Both have been sent to middle Earth to save the three worlds from something, they have to find a way to overcome their extreme differences (which can prove impossible sometimes!) They both soon realize that they need each other to win and develop a bond that no Demon and Angel ever have.

Princess x Commoner - The commoner overhears plans to start a war against the Kingdom and killing off the Royal family and decides to help save the Prince/Princess from death. They begin a journey to take back the countries/cities that have been taken and gather people and forces to win the war.

Experiment x Experiment - I like your idea with this! Good base for the story that could really go anywhere!

Which do you prefer? Or if you have any other ideas please let me know smile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:48 pm
LuluFeverxD
Angel x Demon - Both have been sent to middle Earth to save the three worlds from something, they have to find a way to overcome their extreme differences (which can prove impossible sometimes!) They both soon realize that they need each other to win and develop a bond that no Demon and Angel ever have.

Ξ ✵ Princess x Commoner - The commoner overhears plans to start a war against the Kingdom and killing off the Royal family and decides to help save the Prince/Princess from death. They begin a journey to take back the countries/cities that have been taken and gather people and forces to win the war.

Ξ ✵ Experiment x Experiment - I like your idea with this! Good base for the story that could really go anywhere!

Which do you prefer? Or if you have any other ideas please let me know smile

Marked means VERY HIGH interest.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

xLulie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:54 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Okay, I'm really keen on either of those two, (Finding it difficult to make a decision!) Is there any that you really want to try or will I pick one and get it started up? 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:25 pm
LuluFeverxD
Kaosujin Ryu

Okay, I'm really keen on either of those two, (Finding it difficult to make a decision!) Is there any that you really want to try or will I pick one and get it started up? 3nodding

We can do both, if you prefer.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:15 am
Kaosujin Ryu

We can do both, if you prefer.

Alright, I've got a day of studying for an exam tomorrow. But I will be on a little bit later to start them both 3nodding  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games