Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Polyamory Guild

Back to Guilds

Polyamorous education, discussion, support. 

Tags: polyamory, polyamorous, poly, nonmonogamy 

Reply Gaian Polyamory Guild
*blows off the dust*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:26 pm
I really need to force myself to check in on here more often, even though I WANT to be in full hermit mode this time of year. gonk

Anyone else out and about these parts?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:15 pm
guess I am. I tend to play hermit alot myself. especially lately. so I don't think there is any shame in it. anywho, howdy! ^_^  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200

violentraine

IRL Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:21 pm
I just checked my messages.. I have 14. That's a lot, because I never really talk. Oops.

I'm thinking of quitting Gaia. I can't afford anything, anymore with 3k. 3k used to be a lot when I started... kinda angry. Very angry.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:51 am
Chieftain Twilight
guess I am. I tend to play hermit alot myself. especially lately. so I don't think there is any shame in it. anywho, howdy! ^_^

How you been, Twilight?

@Kisa: or you could just skip all the bs about chasing items and focus more on interaction.  

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:32 am
Saew
Chieftain Twilight

How you been, Twilight?

@Kisa: or you could just skip all the bs about chasing items and focus more on interaction.

I've been alright. surprisingly enough, been in a committed monogamous relationship for over a year now. O.O although we do sometimes joke about jointly dating Jared Leto from 30 Seconds To Mars. xd

I've been doing my geeky thing alot. MTG drafts, D&D games, and now Pottermore. also teaching an occult student.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:26 pm
Chieftain Twilight

I've been alright. surprisingly enough, been in a committed monogamous relationship for over a year now. O.O although we do sometimes joke about jointly dating Jared Leto from 30 Seconds To Mars. xd

I've been doing my geeky thing alot. MTG drafts, D&D games, and now Pottermore. also teaching an occult student.

Congrats on that!

Wish I could get out more to scratch my tabletop itch. I've got 13 standard decks and 3 EDH for MtG, and a half decent start on a pile of board games. razz unfortunately little monster isn't quite ready for Candyland or Uno yet (and is ALREADY obsessed with Magic).
I'm still with Cara, and she's got another guy that she's recently started dating.

I am working up the courage to go talk to a lawyer and see what needs to happen to get on disability for these migraines. sad  

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:13 pm
Saew
Chieftain Twilight

Congrats on that!

Wish I could get out more to scratch my tabletop itch. I've got 13 standard decks and 3 EDH for MtG, and a half decent start on a pile of board games. razz unfortunately little monster isn't quite ready for Candyland or Uno yet (and is ALREADY obsessed with Magic).
I'm still with Cara, and she's got another guy that she's recently started dating.

I am working up the courage to go talk to a lawyer and see what needs to happen to get on disability for these migraines. sad

are they that frequent? sad I'm sorry... I don't advocate getting disablity lightly, but I do acknowledge that it has it's place. it's not exactly a proud position to be in...

in any case, my tactics for baby-proofing D&D games is tightly-bound folders on high shelves, and no miniatures. I tend to play with pen, paper, and imagination. but I'm guessing it's more a matter of time than safety?

I like hearing about relationships remaining stable. perhaps because of my own terrible record with romance... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:52 pm
Chieftain Twilight
Saew
Chieftain Twilight

Congrats on that!

are they that frequent? sad I'm sorry... I don't advocate getting disablity lightly, but I do acknowledge that it has it's place. it's not exactly a proud position to be in...

in any case, my tactics for baby-proofing D&D games is tightly-bound folders on high shelves, and no miniatures. I tend to play with pen, paper, and imagination. but I'm guessing it's more a matter of time than safety?

I like hearing about relationships remaining stable. perhaps because of my own terrible record with romance... sweatdrop

I get them pretty often, I don't go a week without several severe and long attacks where I can barely take care of myself. gonk I probably should have looked into it when I lost my first job because of them, but I was hoping a change in schedule/work environment would help.

A combination of time, safety, and intrest/ability to follow rules (for the toddler) are at work for the gaming. Probably sometime next year he'll be ready to start though.  

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:57 pm
Saew
Chieftain Twilight
Saew
Chieftain Twilight

Congrats on that!

I get them pretty often, I don't go a week without several severe and long attacks where I can barely take care of myself. gonk I probably should have looked into it when I lost my first job because of them, but I was hoping a change in schedule/work environment would help.

A combination of time, safety, and intrest/ability to follow rules (for the toddler) are at work for the gaming. Probably sometime next year he'll be ready to start though.

heh. I'm sure he'll enjoy that game once he gets to play it. smile provided he has the attention span.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:13 pm
TNG "Let it Snow!"  

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

Gaian Polyamory Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out