Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Power... or immortality? [geoul eissneun yeoja/Ryu 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:57 pm
"Of course." she said and smiled as she looked up at him, her fingers softly trailing against the skin of his arm as her eyes closed, her belly could be seen even though their was a thick foam of bubbles covering it. "I understand, their are parts of yourself that you wish to keep." she said her voice soft as her eyes closed, tears coming to her eyes
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:30 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC -

Ren Michaels
Ren frowned slightly as he shifted his free hand and brushed away Yuuko's tears. "If you think I mean that I don't want my body... flesh-and-blood again... I do; I just want to save the cybernetics so I can modify it into a form of body armor, so if SIN shows up again like they did earlier I can defend you," he said quietly. He suspected she didn't need assistance defending herself and didn't even really think about his words as they slipped out... yet at the same time, he meant them.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:33 pm
Yuuko sighed as she shook her head. "I wasn't saying it like that." she said and smiled as she looked up at him and smiled as she leaned forward and gently brushed her lips against his as her eyes closed and she smiled as she relaxed softly, her muscles unclenching
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:18 am
geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC -

Ren Michaels
Ren blinked, shrugging slightly as she spoke with a gently chiding tone. "I know, but at least now you know a little more about me other than my name," he said with a slight smile, forcing back a slight gasp as she brushed her lips over his. To him, her lips felt soft, silky, and extremely warm. He shifted to pick up the shampoo and squeezed a generous dollop into his palm, which warmed almost immediately before he carefully and gently began massaging it into Yuuko's hair, sending very slight electrical pulses through his fingertips into her scalp to produce a pleasant tingle.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:28 pm
Yuuko smiled as she leaned her head back, her body slumping against the hot water and smiled as she felt a soft tingling sensation spreading through her, as i her fire was being sparked back to life. for a moment her wings, feathers, and eyes sparked as the dull flame that a phoenix had sparked up again, causing her skin to glow in a soft light
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:39 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC -

Ren Michaels
Ren blinked as he noticed the flickering glow momentarily, though his fingers didn't stop moving and gently massaging through Yuuko's hair. "I don't know when the last time you were cared for like this was, but you deserve it more often," he murmured.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:58 pm
Yuuko sighed as she looked down for a moment as her eyes fluttered closed. "Actually i don't remember anything really, funny isn't it. phoenix are supposed to restore the memories to people who have lost them. and i can't even remember my own." she said as she half closed her eyes and relaxed
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:37 am
geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC -

Ren Michaels
Ren chuckled. "Maybe that's a good thing... trust me. There are some memories I wish I didn't have," he said quietly as he massaged the hair that was falling around her shoulders, lightly massaging the soft skin and muscle beneath at the same time as he washed her hair.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:48 pm
Yuuko sighed as she leaned her head back, her hand brushing against the soft skin of her belly as her eyes closed and smiled as she relaxed in the tub. she sighed as she felt her egg shift. "You know, once my egg is born. i will be gone." she said as she looked at him
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:59 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC -

Ren Michaels
Ren blinked, pausing. "That makes no sense... who will raise it... him or her?" he said with confusion, massaging Yuuko's shoulders lightly.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:54 pm
Yuuko shook her head and smiled a little bit as she looked down for a moment. "I do not know, we are reborn, after our child is born. some come back and some don't." Yuuko said as she looked down a gentle frown on her face
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:26 am
geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC -

Ren Michaels
Ren's visible eye narrowed with determination as he thought of something. "Is it possible that you're reborn somewhere else... that humans, even those as maimed as me, have never seen?" he murmured.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:09 pm
"I'm not that sure, i never realized that. that would not be all that surprising, people have tried to find our birthing place for quite some time." Yuuko said letting out a gentle shudder
Kaosujin Ryu

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces