Submit

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:29 pm
Ok so I'm peeved that gaia's flashing us with sales and/of Flynn's booty and chest. With these questionable flash sales, dubiously named for more than being available for a brief amount of time.

So I thought we could find a way to make our point that a lot of gaia's stuff exceeds pg 13. I'd prefer we did this in a way that doesn't get us banned but like all protests I understand there are rioters and I don't take responsibilty for those that go Awol. Whoever you're still my friends and I love yall! I don't want to see any friend quitting despite the mess gaia made. It's like Conker's bad fur day hijacked Okami and made it all go to s**t.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:42 pm
I'd like it if gaia had an item that showed our avi's butts.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:08 pm
Boris_Badenov

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/90823
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/39170

And there's the item with the shirts with the letters and numbers on it... Wing dings or something  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:15 pm
xXFoxfaceToastXx
Boris_Badenov

And there's the item with the shirts with the letters and numbers on it... Wing dings or something
Avi's butt doesn't show.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:51 pm
Boris_Badenov
xXFoxfaceToastXx
Boris_Badenov

Avi's butt doesn't show.
Id like a animated toilet item  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:17 pm
xXFoxfaceToastXx
Ok so I'm peeved that gaia's flashing us with sales and/of Flynn's booty and chest. With these questionable flash sales, dubiously named for more than being available for a brief amount of time.

So I thought we could find a way to make our point that a lot of gaia's stuff exceeds pg 13. I'd prefer we did this in a way that doesn't get us banned but like all protests I understand there are rioters and I don't take responsibilty for those that go Awol. Whoever you're still my friends and I love yall! I don't want to see any friend quitting despite the mess gaia made. It's like Conker's bad fur day hijacked Okami and made it all go to s**t.

So the point of this thread then is to protest gaia's selling stuff... or gaia's not selling stuff? And what is this about page 13? I'm sorry... I guess it's because I'm new to this site and I don't really frequent it. I dun get it!! Halp! *flail*  

Xallybaby

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:31 pm
Xallybaby
xXFoxfaceToastXx

So the point of this thread then is to protest gaia's selling stuff... or gaia's not selling stuff? And what is this about page 13? I'm sorry... I guess it's because I'm new to this site and I don't really frequent it. I dun get it!! Halp! *flail*

Gaia's money hungry focus and seeing us as wallets and dollar signs, not actual people. (Click the banner in my siggy for more info).
I meant PG-13 as a rating. There's a lot of sexual content on gaia. Ex, Booty Grab, Junk in The Trunk, Skyn Tyte, Ruby's Rack, Sam's Body and Parts, Flynn's Booty, Flynn's Chest, Nice Style For Work, Peach butt items in crosstitch, wing dings item,  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:35 am
xXFoxfaceToastXx
Xallybaby
xXFoxfaceToastXx

Gaia's money hungry focus and seeing us as wallets and dollar signs, not actual people. (Click the banner in my siggy for more info).
I meant PG-13 as a rating. There's a lot of sexual content on gaia. Ex, Booty Grab, Junk in The Trunk, Skyn Tyte, Ruby's Rack, Sam's Body and Parts, Flynn's Booty, Flynn's Chest, Nice Style For Work, Peach butt items in crosstitch, wing dings item,
... I like being profane...
raisedpassion

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:49 am
Seiko L Rose
xXFoxfaceToastXx
Xallybaby
xXFoxfaceToastXx

... I like being profane...
raisedpassion

Pull them low and lift it high!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:50 am
Seiko L Rose
Boris_Badenov
xXFoxfaceToastXx
Boris_Badenov

Avi's butt doesn't show.
Interesting.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:21 pm
Boris_Badenov
Seiko L Rose
Boris_Badenov
xXFoxfaceToastXx
Boris_Badenov

Avi's butt doesn't show.
Interesting.
INDEED  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:03 pm
xXFoxfaceToastXx
Xallybaby
xXFoxfaceToastXx

While I do understand your point (trust me I really do, I've been railing at Raised about this for years) companies as a general rule only care about profit. That's why employment laws are so necessary, because if they weren't then companies would exploit workers for all they were worth and we'd get another set of Rockefeller's.

Unfortunately, while I think this is a worthy cause and I'll certainly support it, I don't honestly believe that it's going to go anywhere.  

Xallybaby

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:00 pm
Xallybaby
xXFoxfaceToastXx
Xallybaby
xXFoxfaceToastXx

While I do understand your point (trust me I really do, I've been railing at Raised about this for years) companies as a general rule only care about profit. That's why employment laws are so necessary, because if they weren't then companies would exploit workers for all they were worth and we'd get another set of Rockefeller's.

Unfortunately, while I think this is a worthy cause and I'll certainly support it, I don't honestly believe that it's going to go anywhere.

I agree with you Xally.  
RAWR: Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff