Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Chatterbox
Are you scared?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:14 pm
Christians in America are living in fear. We are afraid of what society might do if they speak up or stand up for what we believe. We are so fearful of what society thinks that we won't tell others about Christ, the very thing we are commanded to do. We fear being ostracized, being called out, being made fun of. We are letting society shame us into silence. It has gotten to the point that as some are doing those very things to those the speak up or stand up. We are letting society dictate what we should do instead of God all because we are afraid. Yet why are we afraid when we have Him on our side? Why do we fear when He is not the God of fear? Why should we fear "For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline." 2 Timothy 1:7  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:44 pm
Sadly this is true, many Christians are living in fear.
Remember guys it is super important that we never deny our father, ever.
Remember what Jesus says when we deny him?

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. - Matthew 10:33

When we refuse to show others that we are Christians or when we try to cover up our relationship with God for the sake of fitting in we are denying our father.

And here are just some of my favorite verses for courage. =]

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. Isaiah 41:13

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Deuteronomy 31:6

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items