Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Asgardian Teacher (Ria and Love) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:13 am
User Image

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"It's really very simple." Loki said, reaching forward. "If you're ever in trouble, simply touch it and-" he touched the stone of her necklace, and the stone of his began to flash with a bright light. "I will know. Then I will touch mine and-" he did so and held his arms out. Within a second she was no longer standing before him but rather being held bridal-style in his arms. "I'll get you out of whatever situation. Also, this works even if you don't touch your stone, so if I see you in trouble, I can go ahead and intervene without wasting time. In addition, if you touch it twice quickly, my stone will simply light up rather than flash, and it will let me know that you need me to come to you, rather than the other way around." He explained before setting her back on her feet. "It's also very handy if you get too drunk." He added, looking around with his hands in his pockets.

He stood for a moment, apparently deciding where best to go next. "Let's go see the armory. You can have a look and it wouldn't hurt to have you fitted." He finally said, heading off and a brisk but comfortable pace. Where they were at the moment, theh could still hear the revalry from the party they'd just left, but as they walked it faded and was eventually replaced with a soft quiet only interrupted by the occasional night bird or small animal running through leaves. The armory, it seemed, was on The outskirts of the city.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lovekeeper01

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:46 pm
Ria_The_Wolf12

Astrid looked down at the necklace, almost transfixed by the color and sparkle of it. The moon's light seem to hit it perfectly so that the inside of the gem was a light green and the outside a darker one. She looked up and saw that Loki was walking ahead of her. She ran to catch up and, when she did, slowed to a walk and looked around her. While to the god everything was normal and just residential, it was fascinating to her. The stone was not a stone that she knew, only the strange godly glow intrigued her.

She smiled when she saw the flowers bathed in the moon light, it was almost magical. Then again, to her. Everything was magical. She looked up at the skies and stared at the stars and the moon. "It's beautiful." She whispered to herself, simply to hear what she was thinking.  

lovekeeper01

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:52 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"I suppose. Though truly these're out of season, they really should have died off already." He said, looking at the flowers. As they walked, the scenery slowly became more and more barren until they finally made it to a rock quarry. Sitting in the middle of it was a large smithy, and it was to the entrance of this Loki took her. He knocked loudly. "Brokkr, where are you, you slimy little toadstool?" He called, his tone somewhat harsh. From within the smithy emerged a rather vicious looking dwarf, though he was currently grinning ear to ear.

"Ah Loki. Yer punishment's over already? What a shame, I really was relishin' a break from that ratsqueak voice of yers." He said, placing an armful of sword templates on a workbench. "Listen, you grubby bit of pond scum, you're lucky you're still living." Loki growled, stooping over the dwarf. The two glared at each other for a moment before the dwarf finally couldn't stand it and turned away with a scoff.

Loki straightened up and glared after him. "Anyway, while you are most definitely a being I would so enjoy wasting my time on, we're here to give you a job." He said. He placed a hand on Astrid's shoulder. "This girl needs to be measured for armor. And you're going to do it here, where I can watch you." He said. The dwarf snorted as he turned. "Didn' realize yeh were into that kinda thing, but given yer past-" He began, before a bright bubble of magic covered his head. "I apologize, what was that? I didn't quite catch that. Pardon?" He said mocked, grinning as the dwarf got more and more irate. Finally after a while he removed the bubble, but by then the dwarf was yelling inconceivably. Loki sat on a bench near the door then. "As I said, she needs measured." He said, crossing his legs.

lovekeeper01

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:54 pm
lovekeeper01

((Bump))  

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:07 am
lovekeeper01

((BUMP))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:11 pm
lovekeeper01

((Bump))  

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

lovekeeper01

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:33 pm
Ria_The_Wolf12

Astrid grimaced as she looked at the toad thing that came near her. "Are you sure we can trust this thing?" She asked as she took a step back, slightly worried with the tone that Loki gave to it. "You musn't worried, I won't do a thing." The thing winked at her. Astrid sighed and allowed him to measure her, careful to keep an eye on it.

Astrid knew the stories of how some men would try to take advantage of females like herself and was determined to not allow such a thing to happen to her. When the thing was finished Astrid quickly stepped away from him and stood by Loki. "So now what are we going to do?" She asked, still refusing to take her eyes off of the man.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:57 am
User Image

User Image
"No you won't, because we can always find a new blacksmith after I chop your arms off." Loki threatened, watching the dwarf like a hawk. When she stepped closer, he automatically put his arm around her, watching the dwarf. "If I come back and find you've made some strange statue or something, you're going to die." He explained. "Yeah yeah, we both know yer dad won't take kindly ta that, after yer recent mistake." Loki rolled his eyes. "That wasn't a mistake, that was my father being overly sensitive when he should have just killed you all." He explained, leading Astrid out. His mood was already improving as they walked out of the quarry. "We could go to the observatory. Obviously, it's where you came from to get here, but if Heimdall's in a good mood you could see what the other realms look like." He suggested, shrugging.

lovekeeper01

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash