View Results

Khangshu Shan

Wealthy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:02 pm
So, once upon a time, there was a dude who went on Gaia Towns. His name on Gaia was Khangshu Shan. So he goes to the most populated part of towns, Towns 1023, and sees a arguement. Some guy from the Alpha Clan are fighting with some Wonderwolf...werewolf...AH SCREW IT Wolf clan, and then a girl who calls herself "wolf child" bites the leader of the Alpha clan, who calls himself a kaiser. The leader then does some long complicated thing which I will type right here, as much as I remember (Roleplayers are quite dramatic no?)

"The leader of the Alpha clan looks down on the little wolf child biting his leg. He takes his Polyphonic Supersonic Electromagnetic Superman Batman Wonderwoman Sword and stabs the child on the sweet spot, followed by his exoskeleton (Horrible usage of words right there) The exoskeleton is made of some weird material called Flagasm Printer Juggernaut Machine Made Fabric that is apparantly poisonous"

Now first off, this guy makes up the weirdest words ever. NEXT.

So anyways, this kills the "wolf child thing" and then they stop roleplaying, and get into a fight, calling each other trolls, buttwipers, twerking machines, etc. Then the Alpha dudes leave, and then the Wolf people start ranting about them going to report the Alpha dudes. In which point Shan jump in.

"Hey, you don't gotta report them, there's this magical thing called Fireball of Ignorance," Shan tells them. Their reply went like this.

"SCREW YOU PASSIVENESS IS NOT A GOOD THING AHOIUIFGAKWUGFAKEYG BRB I REPORT"

This is like when you get bullied. You need to IGNORE the bully as best as you can. Go on with life, don't worry. If you strike back, you merely feed the flames.

Now, that's not all, I go up a room and go to the weird checkerboard thing...we gotta play chess on that sometime ANYWAYS

Here are the Alpha dudes, fighting with some Vincitoire...Vincetoire...I don't know how to spell. The Vincitoires are like crying about how the Alpha dudes are calling them Miley Cyrus or something, and then the Alpha dudes leave the room, and then the Vincetoire dudes do the stupidest thing: They follow the Alpha guys who were trolling them.

At this point I silently laughed in my head. Holy cow, Roleplayers in towns are silly. And all of this started with, after a little digging, people trying to recruit others. You know what, this is more of a rant.

Moral of the story: Roleplayers are super silly.

And just so you can go find these silly men, here are what they look like:

Vincitoire...Vincetoire? Crap = Fancypant men.
Wolf dudes = People with wolf related stuff. DUHHHH
Alpha dudes = Soldiers

I should also mention that all these men were probably...15 or older. They acted like kids, who couldn't find their pencil that was right in front of them. For goodness sakes.

END OF STORYTIME, NOW GO SLEEP.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:13 pm
Interesting  

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Khangshu Shan

Wealthy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:24 pm
Boris_Badenov
Interesting.

I found it quite humurous.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:32 am
-CLAPS!!!!-

I will go to sleep now!

(Xally will thank you later for actually getting me to go to bed for a change)  

raisedpassion
Captain

Khangshu Shan

Wealthy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:05 am
CRAAAPPPP I FORGOT TO WAKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO GO TO THE HANGOUT  
RAWR: Main Forum

Manage Your Items