Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
plz pray for my mom

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness rose 2019

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:09 pm
hi friends i would like to ask something of all of you : please take a moment and pray for my mom she is going thur some health issues right now fighting with insurance companies she is in alot of pain and my heart breaks for her . she is a strong woman in her heart and deserves alot better right now and so pray for my mom thank u and god bless u all *  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:59 pm
I will pray for her! c:  

Blaise-Ingram

Dangerous Firestarter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Darkness rose 2019

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:56 pm
Blaise-Ingram
I will pray for her! c:

thank u means so much so to me *  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:00 pm
update on my mom * we got her lift chair to help her up more so no more pull her up she been using a walker more * to help her walk * anyways thank u for the prayers and keep them coming (god bless u all ) heart  

Darkness rose 2019

CheyenneServant

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:24 pm
Queen Lisa 21 19
hi friends i would like to ask something of all of you : please take a moment and pray for my mom she is going thur some health issues right now fighting with insurance companies she is in alot of pain and my heart breaks for her . she is a strong woman in her heart and deserves alot better right now and so pray for my mom thank u and god bless u all *

Darling, I know how you feel. My mother has stage 4 cancer. Please pray for my mother and my family also. I have prayed for your mother. heart
Your sister in Christ~Cheyenne  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:08 pm
Jesuslittleprincess
Queen Lisa 21 19

Darling, I know how you feel. My mother has stage 4 cancer. Please pray for my mother and my family also. I have prayed for your mother. heart
Your sister in Christ~Cheyenne
omg I will pray for u like u have for me thank u so much *  

Darkness rose 2019

Darkness rose 2019

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:00 pm
update on my mom *
she fall few weeks ago her legs give out on her and she let go of of her walker and end up falling down we had about 4 cops to help her up and blessed they helped us out .
so we got her lifted chair to help her up more and got her a scooter to help her from not falling down * god bless u and thank u for prayers and keep them coming smile heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:42 pm
update on how my mom is doing *

her legs from the lymphoma they gone down a lot she been having them up more as well and we been wraping her legs up more as well so things . anyways god bless u all and thank u for the prayers and keep them coming much love * heart  

Darkness rose 2019

Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff