Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:03 am
I'ma teach you all 'bout sheep.

Sheep are horrible.
They are extremely picky. See that nice green grass there? Do not want. Only the freshest grass touched by the gods is good enough for their pallets. Only the freshest spring water from the Alps will quench their thirst.
And that nice, clean stall you've built for them and bedded with the finest of pine shavings? PFFT. Try again.

And when they don't get these things? They scream. Not the cute little baaing you see on tv, no. This is "BAAAGAAHORKLEGLARG WHY. I'M DYING. WHYWHYYYY. OH GOD WHY BAAGORKHURGBLAAA"

They also like to do really stupid things like stand outside in a THUNDERSTORM then complain that they're wet or stand in the sun on a 100F day and complain when they get heat stroke.

Good things about sheep are..... Uh, well, they sell for $100 a head. Can't think of anything else.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:35 am
neutral High maintenance... no bueno xD  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:07 pm
Now I know to never get sheep.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:33 am
o.o
Oh my.  

JukoVonDezmo

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wynter Sparrow

Melodious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:30 am
Thank you for the advice. I shall steer clear of sheep ownage! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:40 am
I realize now that I should've made a note on the end of that saying we own ONE sheep that doesn't fit the category.
He's part of the reason why we thought owning sheep would be a good idea. rolleyes
His name is Jauffre. He likes long walks in the pasture, cats, and wearing his food as a necktie.  

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:44 pm
Tai Takahashi
I realize now that I should've made a note on the end of that saying we own ONE sheep that doesn't fit the category.
He's part of the reason why we thought owning sheep would be a good idea. rolleyes
His name is Jauffre. He likes long walks in the pasture, cats, and wearing his food as a necktie.
Jauffre sounds awesome

But isn't that how it goes with animals? You get this one that doesn't fit the normal stereotype and think Okay maybe we can own ___animal.

Like my dog. He's a chihuahua but doesn't fit the stereotype of his breed. Namely he is quiet, doesn't bark unless startled and even then it's one woof and he's done. He's a good dog though stubborn, does tricks, etc.

So my mom thinks she can also have a dog. He's a Maltese and fits the bill. Barks, is an attention hog (I could have said worse as jealous as he gets should my dog get one tiny minuscule amount of attention), stubborn.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:40 pm
ninja  

Darkcat94

Clean Citizen

Darkcat94

Clean Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:40 pm
Tasty  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash