Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Zoids: Broken Century [OOC]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:03 am
User Image

And here will be the excellent OOC

Main RP

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:27 pm
GOTTA GO FAHST!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BinkleDink

Dapper Businessman

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:01 pm
Bananassassin

Aquos Dragoa

xXJustified_DeathXx

guess I kinda lied, I'll do my best to post tonight or tomorrow xp  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:11 pm
SgtSpecial
yeah... i like feel dead today anyways <.<;; my brain feels like someone is using it to play hard core metalic drumming parts -sobs-  

Aquos Dragoa

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:23 pm
Bananassassin

Aquos Dragoa

xXJustified_DeathXx

The first post is made, hopefully someone else with similar interest will take notice. Either way, we'll just keep going with who we have.

Also, Draga hope you feel better.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:13 pm
Sorry I havent started yet, Sarge.
Unfortunately Im just terrible at starting off, especially when people arent interacting with me.
I'll get to it eventually when I can figure out what the heck to do. Not everyone can just run off and do their own thing...  

xXJustified_DeathXx

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:24 pm
xXJustified_DeathXx
Unfortunately Im just terrible at starting off, especially when people arent interacting with me.
I'll get to it eventually when I can figure out what the heck to do. Not everyone can just run off and do their own thing...

Agreed, I personally just need to post. Typically I'm used to people's first post just establishing where it is they are, but if you need a starting point I think I can assist you.

I need to post my secondary character but that's another matter all together. Essentially this is just roll call right now, more import things will come later.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:33 pm
SgtSpecial
xXJustified_DeathXx

Agreed, I personally just need to post. Typically I'm used to people's first post just establishing where it is they are, but if you need a starting point I think I can assist you.

I need to post my secondary character but that's another matter all together. Essentially this is just roll call right now, more import things will come later.

I might be better posting once the Zoidians come into play, but until then Ill just come up with something. Wont be long.  

xXJustified_DeathXx

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff