Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Reality Check Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:45 am
UkieeChick

"You're welcome" Sam replied but held an expression on her face with a fake half smile that read "ok you can stop talking to me now". Sam headed out the front door before returning just a few minutes later "left my phone and charger" she commented before running downstairs
Though Sam really tried to be rebellious against her seconds older twin brother dealing with him face to face and full on eye contact made a different person out of her.
A few minutes passed and Samantha walked upstairs cautiously with her hands hidden under the light jacket she was carrying
there was something slightly different about her but you couldn't tell right away. As she made her way to the door lights shown through the window followed by the sounds of car doors opening and slamming
Sam backed up to see the boys returning but with a guest.
Jackson made a face when he saw Cole but warmly greeted Sam as he passed Samson followed with Major in handcuffs. "Sorry you couldn't come with but, maybe next time you and I can go on a trip of our own..I promise I'll make it up." He said Major tried to hold back a smile as he spoke
Sam narrowed his eyes at the man and pushed him forward to the basement stairs
Samantha sighed before Jackson stopped her as she faced the door.
"Uh Sam where ya hea-
"Hey Jack the that dude is gone!" Samson yelled from downstairs
Jackson tilted his head not sure what he meant till he noticed "Sam" had bolted out. Unfortunately the Sam in question didn't make it too far
after the man football tackled it to the ground and removed as that the person was still wearing hancuffs
Jackson brought her back inside with a not too amused expression.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:52 am
Bolt BioHazard

Sorry I keep disappearing!
My school semester is coming to a close in a month and things have gotten so busy!  

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:19 pm
UkieeChick
Bolt BioHazard

Sorry I keep disappearing!
My school semester is coming to a close in a month and things have gotten so busy!

It's a bit after the holidays all my other college bums are slowly coming back (2 lol) and i was just "mass requoting" like a noob  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff