Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
My soulmate was delivered from drug addiction. just relapsed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiki muffin

Chatty Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:53 am
hey everyone. I'm so devastated... My soul mate and I have been in love for over two years and he went to rehab about a year before we made our relationship official. at first, he was on fire for God, but three weeks ago, he started smoking pot behind my back, and a few days ago, he went missing and that's how I found out about his relapse. At this point, he is denying God's love for him and refusing the fact that he needs help... he told me he isn't going to quit... ever. I have never been so broken hearted in my life. I have distanced myself from him but decided to wait for God to awaken him again. I know he will come out of this and God is using this for His glory and that this will be a great testimony someday... I just need everyone on here to pray that he will hear God's still voice in his head the next time he goes to get high. his name is Skyler, and we were basically engaged before this... Can we all pray also that he will fall in love with God again and will be broken before him? It hurts so much guys... but I know God will take back what satan has "taken" from us... God will restore everything... I just need people to sign their names on this petition to God by praying for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:02 am
He is in my prayers smile heart  

silvershadowedwings

Timid Explorer

Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out