Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Advice ~ because we care
Someone to talk to? Please?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l-Cake Senpai-l

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:23 am
I'm a Christian and I am also a young teen so of course being a teenage girls you get a lot of emotional, moody problems. While I know I have one person who can always listen to me (God) I need someone who can talk to me, give me assurance, and kind of redirect me to a better life to live for God. In my request I'm hoping for someone who's older and has been following God for a while, but If there's no one older (about 20+) then I can accept around (15-18.) The things I want to talk about are probably my fears. I need a partner who's willing to share inspirational measages with me, someone who can pray for me as I pray for them, someone who can relate and help me out of my funks to a more positive, uplifitng spirit. Like I said, I know I could ask God for these things, but God has also made each one of you to be a blessing to others and hopefully one of you can be my blessing. I want my exuberance for God back. I want my exuberance for life back. If you're willing to help, please send me a pm. I'll tell you about myself, you can tell me about yourself(or not), and basically I'll lay out my situation and hopefully one of you will be able to give me advice and stick to it. I'm planning for this to be a long term thing. If you have any questions about any of this, please don't hesitate to ask them. Thank you very much.

-A troubled Christian  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:19 pm
I'm not super good at offering advice or being inspirational, and I'm always afraid I'll say the wrong things, and not be the best and most uplifting person at all times (though I try my best anyways) but I'll definitely still be your friend!

I'm 21 and I definitely understand what you're going through there, wanting that energy back in your life and a closer relationship with God that is applicable to real life as well. c:

I may not be the partner you're looking for, but I'll still be your friend and try to do a lot of those things anyways. I pray that you find the person you're looking for and that God blesses you and helps you grow in your relationship with them. <3  

Blaise-Ingram

Dangerous Firestarter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

l-Cake Senpai-l

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:01 pm
Blaise-Ingram
I'm not super good at offering advice or being inspirational, and I'm always afraid I'll say the wrong things, and not be the best and most uplifting person at all times (though I try my best anyways) but I'll definitely still be your friend!

I'm 21 and I definitely understand what you're going through there, wanting that energy back in your life and a closer relationship with God that is applicable to real life as well. c:

I may not be the partner you're looking for, but I'll still be your friend and try to do a lot of those things anyways. I pray that you find the person you're looking for and that God blesses you and helps you grow in your relationship with them. <3

Well thank you! I can send you a request and I'm just happy that anyone at all can get an idea of what I'm going through. It's easy to loose your way, especially when you're young. Like I tell my friends, just because I'm a Christian, doesn't mean I can't have fun, but they also know I don't tolerate the things they do that don't seem morally right to me. I just feel like I need someone in my life that's apart from all the drinking, smoking, partying, and who's ambitious, bright, and still loves God. It sucks not being able to share the feeling with my friends. They have no idea what I'm going through and they don't understand it when I try to explain simply because their knowledge on God isn't as prodigious as mine.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:23 pm
CapnNia
Blaise-Ingram

Well thank you! I can send you a request and I'm just happy that anyone at all can get an idea of what I'm going through. It's easy to loose your way, especially when you're young. Like I tell my friends, just because I'm a Christian, doesn't mean I can't have fun, but they also know I don't tolerate the things they do that don't seem morally right to me. I just feel like I need someone in my life that's apart from all the drinking, smoking, partying, and who's ambitious, bright, and still loves God. It sucks not being able to share the feeling with my friends. They have no idea what I'm going through and they don't understand it when I try to explain simply because their knowledge on God isn't as prodigious as mine.

Awesome, we can definitely talk more about this then! I know how you feel there. c:  

Blaise-Ingram

Dangerous Firestarter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
Advice ~ because we care

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items