Welcome to Gaia! ::

J-rocker's Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: J-rock,japan, Visual Kei, Fashion, Friends, music 

Reply J-rock
IN LOVING MEMORY OF PIYO FROM GAKIDO....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fructifie

Premium Sex Symbol

21,725 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Peyo 25
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:46 pm
Probably a lot of you don't know what gakido is, and didn't know that Piyo had died from a car accident. I would like to say something. I should have died in placement if him. I am not worthy of the life I was given but he was more than worthy of living for inspiring so many people. I'm sorry but I had to post this because the information needed to be spread. I love you Piyo forever and always....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:30 am
R3b3liousMeldody
Probably a lot of you don't know what gakido is, and didn't know that Piyo had died from a car accident. I would like to say something. I should have died in placement if him. I am not worthy of the life I was given but he was more than worthy of living for inspiring so many people. I'm sorry but I had to post this because the information needed to be spread. I love you Piyo forever and always....

Piyo was such a great vocalist and I miss him as well but it has already been 4 years since he past away and I know he is in a better place now.  

Rozu_San
Vice Captain

Fructifie

Premium Sex Symbol

21,725 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Peyo 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:54 am
Rozu_San
R3b3liousMeldody

Piyo was such a great vocalist and I miss him as well but it has already been 4 years since he past away and I know he is in a better place now.

I know it's old news.... I just wonder if he watched over his fans?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:19 am
R3b3liousMeldody
Rozu_San
R3b3liousMeldody

Of course he did and he still does smile Piyo loved his fans and he cherished every moment with them.  

Rozu_San
Vice Captain

Fructifie

Premium Sex Symbol

21,725 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Peyo 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:12 am
Rozu_San
R3b3liousMeldody
Rozu_San
R3b3liousMeldody

Of course he did and he still does smile Piyo loved his fans and he cherished every moment with them.

I'm eighty creeped but happy at the same time. I honestly think they should just disband Gakido and put them in new groups or leave them alone..... They've been through to much as it is...  
J-rock

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games