Reply Main Forum
Whats your dream? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meruda

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:30 pm
My dream is to move out to an Alberta town, and join the local law firm. Then marry a guy who owns a ranch. Haha, loser-ish and never going to happen, I know. But it'd be nice if it did.

As for goals... my goal is for my may run party to not turn out horrendously, as it seems to be doing so far sweatdrop I'm a short-term goal setter.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:41 pm
I want to go to medical school one day and study cardiology and flunk out later on and end up pulling people's teeth as a dentist.
I got it all planned out, baby.
Oh and I told my mother the other day that I wanted to become a mangaka artist. She looked at me as if I killed somebody or something.. guess it'll remain a hobby.

OR I can always marry a bazillionare that is on the verge of dying and inherit everything.

teh CHER

unrealpain

Clean Gaian

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:56 pm
my goal is get a good job as a therapist or maby a writer,then if I ever decide to get married(thats a big maby because I may just stay a bachelor for the rest of my life)I might have a few little brats of my own,I have a hyper active niece so I dont like babies that much,they start off cute and precious but then they become little blood sucking demons that you cant get rid of...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:55 pm
I plan on getting married to my love someday too smile
My goals? Well I wanna b a nurse and get enough money to get a house or apartment so I can b independant already and hopefully be living with my boyfriend smile  

Evil_Dark_Kitty

Kryzalis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:27 am
I plan on doing a cross-country(of Canada >_>) roadtrip in 2 years, when I graduate from the Translation program. :B

I can't wait.

... So yeah, that's my main goal for now. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:34 am

Plans at the moment:

Moving out when I reach the right amount of money to survive on. Going to a community college for 2 years, then to a University in a different state. (won't say where =P ) I have decided to become a historical fiction writer. If things go well, I might even try to become a film director and create movies. It has been recommended that I become a psychologist as well but I am still questioning that since.. I dislike humans.

I think that is it so far. o.0

Isolated Misery
Crew

Distinct Genius

Neitsabes
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:40 pm
Neitsabes
My dream is to raise enough money to fund my own manga and publish it (Bring my story to life)

What I'm gonna do is become a psychologist, live in a small apartment, alone or maybe with a friend, and save up money so I can make my story 3nodding
My new plan is to head straight into writing or directing in order to make my anime, since the earlier option isn't available anymore :3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:15 pm

I'm sure your anime will be wonderful, I can't wait to see it! =D
And until you reach the professional level or can make enough income off of that, it is usually recommended that people of this occupation have a second job to have a salary in case of writer's block or many other factors. 3nodding

Isolated Misery
Crew

Distinct Genius

MissDeathWriter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:56 pm
My plan is to become an author. I want to go to MoreheadStateUniversitsy and major in Journalism.

I do, eventually, want to marry and have children. But I am still young and have other things on my mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:00 pm
My dream is to have a good job either as a writer, artist, or doctor, get married, have a family

and possibly before all of that, go wherever life takes me wink  

x_Luna_Lilium_x

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas