Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Akio's Test Thread (◕o◕)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AkioxGhost

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:03 pm
User Image

- TheSWEETNecromancer -

Ω Luca Ω

"People change as much as oceans."

ȠȌ ϜȔȚȔЯȆ

"...I am losing myself..."

I want to bring him back

Quote:
When a lion awakes, it does not rise with great speed. Rather it stands slowly. That's how it was for Luca, the chains he had been restraining himself with were slowly falling away. A lion stood before Bhanri, in the guise of Luca Silversti.
A small bead of sweat dripped down his forehead. The blast wasn't much, but still, he wasn't used fighting unrestrained. If he would be required to fight like this more in the future, then he would have to train harder to allow his body to keep up.
As the green light faded, he found spears of ice flying towards him. Instinctively, he used his staff to hook some of the undead bodies. He used those bodies as shields from the hundred spears. Still, some came through. His already injured shoulder was grazed once again, and one spear pierced his thigh. Luckily it was fairly shallow.

Through the cloud of corpses and Ice, Luca lept towards Bhanri. The earth shattered around his feet, and was soon but inches from the zombie nurse. An orb of unearthly light gathered around his staff. He was gathering even more energy from the resurrected corpses that surrounded them, and probably even some of Bhanri's life force was absorbed into the staff. Wind had even been kicked up around him, as if the orb was spinning as quickly as a turbine.
Being only inches away, the orb so close to her chest, he felt that this was the killing blow.
Luca stopped though. He saw behind Bhanri the pain he had brought to his friends. To Alex, and some Bunny girl. To Jason, and Zuri. To Nana, and Raiden.
Suddenly, all of the vicious intent left his eyes.

No, he didn't want revenge anymore... Her death, would not be the catalyst to return his brother to life.
The orb dissipated, and the life force it absorbed seemed to be absorbed within the staff itself, as if for storage.
"Text...Text...Text...Text...Text...Text...Text..."
He didn't know if those words would mean anything to. But they meant the world to him, and he hoped the Bhanri they knew heard those words. He had heard her voice, faintly as Nicola perished. So she could still come back. Luca walked past her, leaning on his staff as if it were a walking stick. He ran a bloody hand through his hair, dying some his own strands of hair blood red.
He looked down at his bloody hand. How much had he lost. He removed the spike from his thigh.
Luca's vision was going hazey, but he had to help everybody. If Shadow wished to keep fighting Bhanri, then so be it.

He walked towards Mari first. She was screaming. So she was able to hear the voices of the undead aswell...
He altered which side lent on the staff. It was painful leaning on it with his bloody arm, but hopefully this was he wouldn't freak her out so much.
Luca stood before Mari. He placed his clean hand on her shoulder.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:26 pm
User Image

Heartless
Lucinda

"I won't stop till I eat his soul!"

╔══════════════╗
"I've lost my heart..."
╚══════════════╝

"They need to know... Despair..."

Quote:
Lucinda stared down at her plate of food. Various different meats painted a very protein filled meal for her. In truth she didn't really pay her plate much mind. She was enjoying Charles' music, wishing she had any talent to sing a long.
After Benjamin silenced the music, Lucinda looked about for a table. She was able to find a relatively empty table for them to sit down at. She wasn't exactly sure why she selected an empty table. Maybe it was just in her nature.
Lucinda began to hum along.

"Mister Ben, Mister Charles... To be honest I'm not really sure what is going right now. I just flew in. Is there anything that I should know about?"
She shoveled some of the meat into her mouth quickly, taking in a shallow breath. The food was indeed good, despite she didn't have a natural affinity for it.

"A voice... In your head?"Lucinda said, tapping her finger on her chin like a metronome. He said it in such a matter-of-fact way that she was mostly just considering wither she had ever had another voice in her head. The man who took her hearts voice sounded as if it was inside her head, did that count? Her eyes squinted in concentration, as she did her best to search for a voice other than her own, but she hadn't found any.
"Well she sounds nice Mister Ben, you shouldn't bully your friend so much!"

Then, the dramatic truth of Charles' condition was revealed to her. Her mouth was gapping as if in horror as she looked to Charles, wondering if the puppet had indeed lied about the condition of his back. That was when Charles slapped his head, and made it spin.
"Ah! Don't do that in public Mister Charles!"
She waved her arms, and seemed horrified. Yet inside she was laughing.
“Um, anyways. Would you like to head back now and catch some lunch? My friend and I are a bit hungry after all this mess.”
“OHHH OH! Please say yes, I beg you!”
Lucinda almost immediately responded by shouting a resounding, "Yes! Yes, yes, yes~!" She stopped for a second... She believed it was probably against school policy to distribute souls to eat.
"Wait... You don't mean souls do you?" she pouted. "What will we be eating then?"

AkioxGhost

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff